What are you OCD about?

/ What are you OCD about? #51  
I agree that "More Than a Feeling" was overplayed but I disagree that the band isn't great. It was during my 70's yers but it was a million copies short of the number 1 best selling debut album of all time. (Guns And Roses #1)
“Feelin Satisfied”
BEST BOSTON SONG-EVER!
Just listened to it last night. Back in the day it was my “go-to” when attempting a PB on bench press, squat, military press, etc.

/ What are you OCD about? #52  
I am not OCD about much. I worked with a woman who was very OCD and she would go around the building every morning adjusting the screws on switch and outlet covers.
I would put them all out of order behind her just to upset her. I got in trouble when I was caught and claimed I couldn't stand them being all the same, but was told not to change them on her. I still would when I could, though.

/ What are you OCD about? #53  
“Feelin Satisfied”
BEST BOSTON SONG-EVER!
Just listened to it last night. Back in the day it was my “go-to” when attempting a PB on bench press, squat, military press, etc.
Because it's your suggestion HAY DUDE, i will give that a listen :) :) :)

/ What are you OCD about? #54  
“From a high level, the best way to think about OCD versus perfectionism is to think about who is this behavior serving and who is it bothering?” says psychiatrist Joseph Baskin, MD. “People with obsessive-compulsive disorder know that their behavior is problematic but they can’t stop it. People with perfectionism don’t care – it makes their lives orderly.”

What’s the Difference Between Perfectionism and OCD?

/ What are you OCD about? #55  
Turn off the lights when you leave the room
Do a good job of closing up the bag of chips, cereal, etc. so it's not stale next time
Hang the wet dish rag over the middle of the sink (do not ball it up somewhere)
Hang the damp kitchen towel over the oven handle (do not ball it up somewhere)
Hang up used shower towel on bathroom door or wall hangers (do not ball it up somewhere)
Shut the window when you wake up in the morning (It's going to be hot today! A/C ain't free!)

/ What are you OCD about? #56  
Spelling, punctuation, grammar,… I know I shouldn’t but it speaks volumes about a person based on their writings. What stands out are:

Paid/payed, their/they’re/there, lay/lie, its/it’s, learned/learnt (latter is British, like gray/grey), loose/lose, than/then, to/too to name some.

I just silently cringe and carry on.
THIS! Add to it people who say/spell things wrong and then try to play it off as regional or a variation. Unfortunately, publishers of dictionaries have turned this nonsense into a revenue stream, so people think they are using 'words' correctly when, in fact, they are abusing the language. No wonder non-native speakers find English hard to learn.

/ What are you OCD about? #57  
Pet peeves, OCD, and perfectionism are 3 different things.

/ What are you OCD about? #58  
Turn off the lights when you leave the room
Do a good job of closing up the bag of chips, cereal, etc. so it's not stale next time
Hang the wet dish rag over the middle of the sink (do not ball it up somewhere)
Hang the damp kitchen towel over the oven handle (do not ball it up somewhere)
Hang up used shower towel on bathroom door or wall hangers (do not ball it up somewhere)
Shut the window when you wake up in the morning (It's going to be hot today! A/C ain't free!)
Teenagers and leaving every flipping light on in the house in the middle of the night

Solved that issue when we realized that the breaker panel for the apartment was in our bedroom. I highlighted the breakers for the kids side of the apartment with glow paint.

If I woke up in the middle of the night and found all the lights on, I would just flip those breakers

/ What are you OCD about? #59  
Maybe I'm missing something and eager to learn. Isn't cereal made stale at the factory? It's dry when you open the package.

/ What are you OCD about? #60  
Nothing goes on the dash of the truck, cups only in the cupholder, exit vehicle with your trash.
Countertop is for preparing food not storing stuff on. Push your chair in when you leave the table. Bench in mudroom is to sit on to put your shoes on your feet. Don't stack purses and junk on it.