What are you OCD about?

/ What are you OCD about? #81  
….it. I refill the bar oil when I fuel it up to use it, because otherwise it leaks some out in the carrying case. …

Yes, what is up with that?! My new crapvarna does that. Only way i found to stop it leaking is to store it with fill-port up and the cap almost off to prevent pressure buildup.

/ What are you OCD about? #82  
Plumb- Fence posts, antennae, clothesline poles, bird feeders, ...

Worst offenders of all: grave markers.
Crooked things bug the crap out of me. Retired HVAC guy.

/ What are you OCD about? #84  
I'm somewhat OCD about safety. My safety. I'm all by myself out here. For a fact - under the very best on conditions - a 45 minute wait for any help to arrive. Most of the "golden hour" would be lost just in waiting.

/ What are you OCD about? #85  
Not OCD, but it bugs me. In the middle of the day when the sun is shining bright and the blinds are up, my wife will turn on a light to walk down the hall or into a room. Hmmm.

The other thing is after being a General Contractor for 40 years, seeing new construction that is not plumb, square or aligned. Grrr.

/ What are you OCD about? #86  
I go into a room and turn on the light - I leave, I turn the light off. My son comes out to visit. Within an hour - every light in the house is on. It's like a Christmas tree in July. I support our electric utility with what I do use - don't need every light in the house to be on.

/ What are you OCD about? #87  
Misleading comments on here and other forums and why YT for me is just entertainment and little else. I've seen some really stupid stuff people post on there, stuff that could get you injured or killed.

/ What are you OCD about? #88  
The other thing is after being a General Contractor for 40 years, seeing new construction that is not plumb, square or aligned. Grrr.
You'd love this then! There's a chain of them in Australia, built along the lines of the pub in a Ken Maynard cartoon strip. You do a double-take when you first see one for real:

Ettamogah Pub.jpg

/ What are you OCD about? #90  
Not OCD, but it bugs me. In the middle of the day when the sun is shining bright and the blinds are up, my wife will turn on a light to walk down the hall or into a room. Hmmm.

does your wife have BROWN EYES ?