No "Good Post" notation for my posts.

/ No "Good Post" notation for my posts. #11  
You can't Good Post your own posts :) :) :) ... that would be a conflict of my interest

/ No "Good Post" notation for my posts. #12  
I never even noticed that until you posted. Then I had to go look. I guess that tractor people don't need to pat ourselves on the back... unlike some sites I've visited where 1/2 of the atta boy's are from the poster.
Saaaay this gives me an idea. Let's see if Muhammad will give special recognition to posters that accumulate 1k atta boys. Same rule says if poster gets one aww crap it wipes out all his accumulated atta boys.

/ No "Good Post" notation for my posts. #13  
We always said at work - a thousand Att-a-boys was about equal to one aww-crap.

/ No "Good Post" notation for my posts. #14  
Saaaay this gives me an idea. Let's see if Muhammad will give special recognition to posters that accumulate 1k atta boys. Same rule says if poster gets one aww crap it wipes out all his accumulated atta boys.
Where's the "aww crap" button?

/ No "Good Post" notation for my posts. #15  
Saving bandwidth by removing extraneous content that likely will never be used? 😉

/ No "Good Post" notation for my posts. #16  
Don't tell me you already have someone in mind to slap with an aww crap.:unsure:
We don't have the button,that's the problem. Muhammad will have to give us one,until then we just have to call them names like idiots and trolls.

/ No "Good Post" notation for my posts. #17  
Here copy this:
aww crap.jpg

/ No "Good Post" notation for my posts. #20  
I never even noticed that until you posted. Then I had to go look. I guess that tractor people don't need to pat ourselves on the back... unlike some sites I've visited where 1/2 of the atta boy's are from the poster.
Sounds kind of like the 5 star reviews on Amazon. Most of them are posted by the seller...