Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw
#1,291  
Still on the picco 3/8LP 7T here thinking of going to try the 325 with 8T someday. But really liking the picco set up.
Little guy is a limber for sure. Did a maple the other day with it.

Just because 490 was jelly of the 501 4910 mufflers. 🤦‍♂️😂

e490blk.jpg

#1,292  
I've just redone and tested 4 42cc strato poulan saws for folks. I have to admit they are just so gutless of a saw that barely even get trim type work done. Let alone bury their bars.

Nothing like the better 42cc ones before the strato crap.

Only 1 didnt have the fuel lines rotted off and he ran can poulan husky efree mix. Lines still looked new.

Might go pull a PP260 42cc non strato that hasnt been used for years off the shelf to see. Maybe I just have become spoiled with other little saws I run.

See if the 260 etc run like I recall. Know there is one up there on shelves somewhere.

#1,293  
Another 54cc that was installed with backwards piston.

Only other maker I have seen do this oem has been husky on 2 pro models. 🤯

Got lucky this one hadnt beat itself to death like they normally do scoring cylinder and ruin piston.

p330p.jpg
p330c.jpg
p330pp.jpg

#1,294  
Farmertec G395xp. Curiosity got the better of me

3 days to my door from Farmertec website US stock.

Orange or blue if your picky on a chainsaws color. Didn’t matter to me which.

Looks like a winner to me and can’t beat the Price IMHO. 339 from Jes or US stock Farmertec. 359 shipped.

Starts easy like they should.

g395xpppppppp.jpg
g395xpp.jpg
g395xp.jpg
g395xpppp.jpg

/ Just another junk chainsaw #1,295  
I take care of a couple 440 local. Never seen one just leak out. Just normal dripping from running and shut off.

Try cracking taking off your oil cap after running before putting up.

IPL shows a simple oiler with single line. If issues after trying above get in there for a look. Oil Hose [544084202] for Power Tools | eReplacement Parts

Not a saw I would recommended myself.

Me either! Besides the tip of the bar not getting oil until I mixed bar oil with used motor oil, I had a fuel hose come off the primer bulb just from vibration. The retards do not put hose clips on them any more. Trying to save 2 cents.

Also hard to start. Took it to dealer/service center only to have them charge me to tell me it was flooded. It is under warranty and they charged me.

Won’t buy husqvarna again. My old craftsman ran better. (But heavy, no chain brake.)

#1,296  
Couple of the US dealers showing their G395xp clones in orange.

I picked up the blue one that came out first. I dont buy saws for color or looks myself.

g395o.jpg
g395ooo.jpg
g395oooo.jpg
g395oo.jpg
g395ooooo.jpg
g395xpx.jpg

#1,297  
They just keep coming in to line up for some bench time.

They pull and they pull but they stihl wont go.

ssawss.jpg

#1,299  
Funny, my stihl 025 always choke, pull, pull burrrp, unchoke pull and goes. I wonder what the difference is. Mine's circa 85
Owners and maintenance given for up keep on saw.

Some had ethanol jell in the tanks from older mix. Some had water in the tanks from ethanol mix drawing in moisture. One broken pawls, 1 broken trigger mount in handle. 1 throttle linkage off carb. 1 plug and so on.

s180ccc.jpg
s180c.jpg
s015.jpg