Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use?

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #71  
I would have had all of your plants in the ground with the manual post hole digger two days ago. 😛
Smart aleck OR sage advice. hmmmm

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #72  
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use?
I would have had all of your plants in the ground with the manual post hole digger two days ago. 😛
Why don't I doubt that? ;). Lol!

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use?
So this is not what I am looking to do but......got me thinking if there is something I can rig up. Probably just try and dig with the bucket but keeping an eye open for ideas.

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #77  
Trees are drought tolerant when they have a well established root system. The soil needs to stay moist for this for happen.
Reforestation planting never happens in the summer, tree survival is nonexistent around here when planted in the summer.

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #78  
looks as though you're doing your homework on the project. surely you don't intend to plant during this season of drought & record heat? haven't read entire thread, but assume the shrubs are in nursery pots. i'd keep them that way where you can water & care, maybe in partial shade till Oct/Nov. seems to me hastening to plant now is asking for trouble. otherwise, you'll be a servant to watering.
heel them in for now, plant in Fall, they won't do much growing at this point of season anyway.

Last edited:
   / Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #79  
1658483496134.png

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #80  
So this is not what I am looking to do but......got me thinking if there is something I can rig up. Probably just try and dig with the bucket but keeping an eye open for ideas.

to me you are better with a 3 point attachment like a subsoiler or middle buster ...