Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,272  
My daughter had a cat that tried to rub against the dog. The dog acted like he was super offended.

/ Dog pics #4,273  
My daughter had a cat that tried to rub against the dog. The dog acted like he was super offended.
This one particular cat is friendly with all the dogs, and the dogs don't seem to mind the cat and a couple actually like to play with him. Cat was pretty smart though, since he didn't recognize the puppy, he kept his distance away from him for about a week. Thing is, all the puppy wants to do is play and lick. It's the cat that seems offended LOL

/ Dog pics #4,274  
Can't blame the cat, never been fond of dog slobber myself. :D
When I was a child living with my mother and grandmother when my dad was in SE Asia during that war, I'd let some of the dogs "kiss me".

Always remember my grandmother in her heavy Russian accent telling me "you let the dog kiss you, and you know where it had it's tongue? Up it's ass!"

/ Dog pics #4,275  
Grandparents had a cat that used to ride the dog around the house cat would cinch it's front claws into the dogs collar. Then dig in with it's hind claws.

Dog would jump up tear around the house trying to get away from the cat

The pet version of bull riding

/ Dog pics #4,276  
8601CA22-7076-4D84-978A-DCA7C722BA99.jpeg

/ Dog pics #4,277  
Not dog pics, but dog food pics. I make bone broth out of chicken bones once I have enough. 24 hours in the slow cooker plus heat up to boiling on the stove prior yields soft bones that I smoosh by hand. Dogs love it. Note goes on it in the refrigerator for the uniformed vistors -> "not meat loaf" :oops:
B8CCBBCC-6A59-46F9-8600-F0119AF6BF7C.jpeg
73E0AE1C-B2E8-4FD5-A534-CF987FAB22B0.jpeg

/ Dog pics #4,278  
Reminds me of the time i brought some cat food into work. I thought it was some kinda turkey something. Heated it up in the micro, oh oh, smells like fish, at least it wasn't old smelling fish, but still a no no at work. I'm quickly eating it, and co-worker comes in to ask me something and says, "what the H3ll are you eating?". I say sorry, and that i'm eating fish, thought it was turkey. He told me to put my glasses on, it was fish bones, eyes and gills etc. The meat part was actually good, the eyes, ok, the gills not so much.