Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,721  
69°F and .6 inches rain.

Feeling a bit more mobile this morning

Water quality team scheduled to visit this morning. Will be taking a number of water samples, inspecting my system, and changing out my filters.

After they leave I intend to check out my new PW foam gun. My hope is this will be more effective on the roof washing then just a backpack sprayer.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

Hope ribs feeling better.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,722  
69°F and .6 inches rain.

Feeling a bit more mobile this morning

Water quality team scheduled to visit this morning. Will be taking a number of water samples, inspecting my system, and changing out my filters.

After they leave I intend to check out my new PW foam gun. My hope is this will be more effective on the roof washing then just a backpack sprayer.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
Be careful. After your recent fail it may be easier to pull a muscle in your side twisting with the PW. On the roof is no place to have a muscle spasm across your ribs.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,723  
Heard a new song today that I liked; Progress by John Rich, some will like some will not.

i like it.
People have had enough, for too long.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,724  
75F and supposedly "Fair" @ 13:00, heading up to a high temp of around 81F for the day ... but it seems mostly cloudy right now.

No indication that new grease gun has shipped or even out for delivery (sometimes stuff shows up early) so most likely work on compost screening at some point.

May raise the tiller and spin it up briefly just to hear how it sounds.

Need to work on supports for The Woman's dahlias cages, adding more soil to the grow bags, and otherwise help Her tend those.

Maybe hook up the dump cart and get the stuff I repotted moved around back.

Refill sprayer and finish the area that still needs sprayed.

Plan to light off the big burn pile later this evening, so will likely put the grapple on.

Hope everyone is having a decent Tuesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #153,725  
Drew, to be honest I didn’t bounce at all. I think that was the problem. ☹️ Surprisingly, Apple watch didn’t even register as a fall. Am feeling less sore this morning.

Special prayers for your friends and neighbors.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,726  
Voted by mail this morning, Primary. We no longer have a polling place in neighborhood. That was always a good place to see people. Miss that.
While quite convenient I don’t think there are enough safeguards.
Organized efforts under the pretense of assistance.
Group voting, such as bring your ballots to service next week and we will fill them out.
I’m not smart enough to thwart and not sure anyone else is either.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,727  
Be careful. After your recent fail it may be easier to pull a muscle in your side twisting with the PW. On the roof is no place to have a muscle spasm across your ribs.

So true. I will just be testing firmly on the ground.

Making up a vinegar/soap solution for the painted house walls and bleach/soap solution for the metal roof. Actually am hiring someone to do the roof cleaning, screw replacement. I’m just doing investigative prep.
His plan is to apply the bleach solution via backpack sprayer. Neither of us have used a foam gun but I think worth seeing if letting solution linger a bit may be more effective, maybe even more efficient. Actual work scheduled to start Fri wx permitting.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,728  
73F mostly cloudy feels soooo good compared to days ago.

Not much happen today other than 8 hours at pt, job,and pretty good chance I'll be going to bed with the chickens.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,729  
Thomas, enjoy your roost tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,730  
So true. I will just be testing firmly on the ground.

Making up a vinegar/soap solution for the painted house walls and bleach/soap solution for the metal roof. Actually am hiring someone to do the roof cleaning, screw replacement. I’m just doing investigative prep.
His plan is to apply the bleach solution via backpack sprayer. Neither of us have used a foam gun but I think worth seeing if letting solution linger a bit may be more effective, maybe even more efficient. Actual work scheduled to start Fri wx permitting.
Let me know how your solution works, please. My metal roof is looking kinda dirty also.