Rock hammer for bolders?

/ Rock hammer for bolders? #11  
There is this stuff also, its works.

Dexpan is a cement with amazing 18,000 psi expansive strength when mixed with water. Poured into pre-drilled holes, Dexpan can break concrete and rocks safely and quietly, while providing silent cracking. It is safe, easy and cost effective.

/ Rock hammer for bolders? #12  
I use a hammer on a 6 ton mini excavator. I break limestone, sandstone, iron rock and rarely some granite. It does a great job on anything that's brittle/hard.

Some of the sandstone we have is spongy and soaks up the hits. Rock teeth will cut that sandstone pretty good.

Breaking up rocks in your field wouldn't be a problem for it.

/ Rock hammer for bolders?
It's tough getting shots these days but here are a few examples. The first bolder is one I need to move, I put a key fob on it for scale. This is the biggest of them, there are 2-3 others in this wall that are this size and the rest look small enough to move with a mini-ex.

Second picture are 2 sticking up in the lawn and causing issues. One is 6" above the area and the other one is just sticking up a little. I don't want to tear up the whole area taking these out whole, i was thinking about trying at least take the tops off so i can put dirt over and level the area off.

20220803_200721.jpg
20220803_201037.jpg

/ Rock hammer for bolders? #14  
I worked a long time on a rocky out cropping using my loader as a platform and BOSCH hammer...

A construction crew was doing utility work and asked if they could park equipment on my property and one was an excuvator with hammer... I said yes but break up the rock.

Came home and they had packed up and did not break up the rock.

Tracked them down and said they forgot but did come back two weeks later and it was some difficult rock but he got it done

I bought Dexpan but never used it.