CX2510 No Start - SOLVED

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #11  
It cranks, does not fire up. Seems like a fueling issue but I don't know where to begin on verifying things there.

Definitely sounds like fuel - let me check with someone tomorrow and get back with you.

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED
And I might as well put it out there that I did check inside the gas tank even though the fuel gauge says a quarter tank. Visible fuel in the tank.

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #13  
If it shuts off with the key, it means u have an ELECTRIC SHUT OFF.. find the connection and put 12v from the battery w a hot wire..
Now see if it starts..
U might have to bleed the air out at the injectors..

Yeah but the key won't even turn the starter right now so I have something else electrical going on there.

I've been reading through the WSM and I'm thinking I have a fuse blown on the engine wiring harness that's causing no power to get to that harness at all. That would explain the fuel cut solenoid and starter relay not functioning properly. I'll do some multimetering tomorrow to see where I'm getting 12v or not.

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #16  
Btw, I’m thinking that you have warranty right…?

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #17  
I've been reading through the WSM and I'm thinking I have a fuse blown on the engine wiring harness that's causing no power to get to that harness at all. That would explain the fuel cut solenoid and starter relay not functioning properly. I'll do some multimetering tomorrow to see where I'm getting 12v or not.
Pretty decent chance you need to replace the Safety Start Controller unit. This is mounted under the seat on the left side of the transmission. That will probably solve your issue.

Hope this helps

Btw, I’m thinking that you have warranty right…?

Yes, should be still under the "bumper to bumper" 2 year warranty. It's just going to be a pain to borrow a trailer and haul it up there, then the inevitable length of time the dealer has the tractor. If it's something small like a fuse I'd rather try to identify it and fix it myself.

Pretty decent chance you need to replace the Safety Start Controller unit. This is mounted under the seat on the left side of the transmission. That will probably solve your issue.

Hope this helps

My dealer did mention this over the phone, specifically the ground connection. I reached under there and the ground wire seemed tight.

Does the Safety Start Controller provide (or restrict) voltage to the fuel cut solenoid? Since this is a mechanically injected engine if it has fuel it start if it's cranked, right?

I also noticed when I turned the key back to the pre-heat position the glow plug dash icon doesn't light up.

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #20  
My dealer did mention this over the phone, specifically the ground connection. I reached under there and the ground wire seemed tight.

Does the Safety Start Controller provide (or restrict) voltage to the fuel cut solenoid? Since this is a mechanically injected engine if it has fuel it start if it's cranked, right?

I also noticed when I turned the key back to the pre-heat position the glow plug dash icon doesn't light up.
Your other symptoms keep pointing to the safety controller since this unit also controls the Glow Timing. We have replaced a couple units with the same symptoms you are describing. It is a simple install, except the seat is pretty hefty to lift off the tractor.

Hope this helps