What years had bad ip gear

/ What years had bad ip gear #1  

twmotox17

Tractor
Kioti ck30
I have a 2005 ck30 that was running fine and then got hard to start. Now it wont start and I pulled off the oil filler plate. The rack is not moving. I thought the bad pumps started in 06 and I just wanted to check before I took the pump off. Thanks in advance

/ What years had bad ip gear #2  
Not sure about the dates but I can repair the pump for you if it’s beyond your abilities..
If your engine shuts off w the key, the shut off solenoid might be holding the control rack..& keeping it from moving.??

/ What years had bad ip gear
When I can finally get it started it does shut off fine with the key. When I turned on the key I can hear the fuel solenoid click but the rack never moves

After some research its 2005-2008. Looks like I'm pulling the pump off

I owe everyone that took the time to read this post an apology. I was able to get back to the tractor yesterday. It is in the middle of a field and when i checked it, it was almost dark. This time I got to it in the daylight. The rack is in fact moving fine. After checking several things I discovered that the tractor will start if I put the fuel petcock on prime. Im not sure if that just purges the air from the system or exactly how it works but it does seem to make the tractor start consistently. I pulled the fuel inlet line from the lift pump and had good flow from the tank and when I pulled the line coming from the lift pump I also had fuel flow. I was thinking that this was strange and it should only flow from there when I crank it.

Thats what I was thinking as well. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Im guessing the diaphram is ruptured and that is why im getting fuel even when im not cranking. And if its ruptured its not building any pressure its just gravity feed.