Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,211  
Don salsa verde looks good Just wonder if the jalapenos would make too hot or not.
I Just used 1/2 jalapeño pepper for the 4 lbs of tomatillos so it was spicy and not mouth burning hot.

Good morning! 77˚F heading to the 100˚. Looks like Thursday will be our best chance for an isolated shower. I dry washed the car yesterday using a swifter, actually looks good, surprised. The drought is saving a lot of tractor/mower fuel in Texas.

Riptides you need to get a pic of the dirt mound bug. The only mounds here are fire ant mounds.

Yes, Buppies, Toppop is a week late from reporting in.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,212  
Looking around online at car prices. Holy Cow, if they even have price listed it’s over MSRP. Most have little stock and call for price.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,213  
Good Morning.
It’s already 77 and gonna be a hot one again.

Not much to report, going to get started on my heat pump as soon as I finish my Special K. Try to beat the heat for the outside work.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,214  
74 going to 92, lots of dew, but no rain.

Rich, very sorry about your wife's mom and that you can't be with her.

Buppies, just over 3 weeks to go for meteorological autumn, as my wife would say. Hope we get some relief. Take care of yourself.

Don's Swifter Car Wash...franchises available now! Okra looks really good. We love it cooked on the grill.

Rip, my son was stung by a cicada killer in the cheek when he was young...very painful, and extremely swollen afterwards.

I have some old wooden saw horses that had become rickety. Took them apart and rebuilt them yesterday. Then started on my newest firewood pallet. Couldn't finish because I ran out of scrap lumber of the right size. Need to pick up a couple of cheap 2x4s.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,215  
Thanks for the thoughts.

I gave up on wooden sawhorses. I had a set of wooden sawhorses. They always seemed to be in the way, were rickety, and not very stable. Got a set of metal fold up sawhorses at Lowe’s, quite enjoyed burning the wooden set!. I really like the steel ones

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #154,216  
Morning all, yesterday was calm here, and hot.

Rich our condolences for your MIL

Washing machine inverter board died again. replaced 3 times so far. Garbage machine.

Stay safe and be well,

Our dog loves to dive in and swim around

56A9BC8B-41C1-4721-830A-128F0D183106.JPG

BIL dog just likes to observe and captain the float.
A4F7E36C-370B-41EF-B0CC-37E059770AD8.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #154,217  
Ken's dog is a beautiful lovable corgi.
Until she shakes off the water near you. one wet all wet...
I gave her head a good scratch.
All that fur, chunky little ball of hot dog. No wonder she loves to swim.
very well behaved dogs too knowing that dogs will be dogs...
dog on float pic wonderful, all it needs is a little bowl of water.
Ken was constantly watering the dogs btw.

Three small dogs all got along wonderfully together.
they would sit on their owner's feet under picnic tables, out of sun, hoping
for an occasional treat to drop down. A true dog's life.
had to add: since owner's were chowing down on pulled pork and chicken, the tidbits those dogs
got were a real treat for them too.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,218  
I've been researching small electric boats and electric outboards.
Want something for friend to use half the year in Delray Beach FL and both of us to use other half
year in Chesapeake, Delaware River, and down by another friends homes in inland bays near Lewes DE. (I'd go over and get Toppop first)

this looks pretty interesting. Not quite so dorky looking. 20mph cruise would be perfect top end. My neck couldn't take more pounding anyway, am happy for life
in the slow boat lane. But if the weather turns nasty, you really do want to get off the water as quickly as possible. I hate lightning out on the water.
Electric boats have been around a long time, battery tech hasn't, so latest boats are far more powerful, as expected, with longer range. Baltimore Harbor has had Duffy electric boats as harbor taxis for a long time. I want to go faster than 5 knots though. Not all the time, but most often in returning to ramp/dock.

C'mon Elon. Make us a good electric boat.
And because his ego is that large, maybe he can make us an affordable electric tractor too.
I mean what do you do after you build rockets to space?
you build something good like a tractor...and right to repair please....

/ Good morning!!!! #154,219  
Rich, sorry about MIL.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,220  
Good morning to all! Low of 56°, going up to 84° today. Good chances for more T-storms.

Rich, condolences to you and the family. Sorry you can't be with the wife.

I was disappointed last evening, storms all around, plenty of lightning and thunder..... we got just a few sprinkles. Not enough to see in the gauge.
Then, around midnight, another noisy storm woke me up.... it was nice to hear the rain on the roof!

What wasn't nice was having to get out of bed to close the bathroom window.... squish, squish as I stepped on the carpet....
Took a towel and sopped up what I could... luckily it was wind driven enough that it mainly was on the floor.

Total this morning in the gauge: 1/2". Better than nothing for sure!

Yesterday, I was able to get one of the 2 planters set up with the drippers, got too hot in the sun, so pushed the second off for this morning.... now just need to let it dry out a little..... Don't like working in mud.

Wifey has a few more transplants to do. Upsizing from seed starter cups to bigger nursery pots. I will be her useful assistant.....
Not sure what else we'll get into....

Everyone have a great day and start to the week!