Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,261  
Cocaine is a wonderful topical anesthetic. I had an eye injury when I was 20, and was in such total agony I could not hold still for an examination. A couple drops of cocaine solution in that eyeball and the pain went away. Nothing. Nada. Back in the '70s I also knew a dentist who used it instead of Novocain because it worked better. It has a lot of abuse potential, but also has many medical uses.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,262  
Cocaine is a wonderful topical anesthetic. I had an eye injury when I was 20, and was in such total agony I could not hold still for an examination. A couple drops of cocaine solution in that eyeball and the pain went away. Nothing. Nada. Back in the '70s I also knew a dentist who used it instead of Novocain because it worked better. It has a lot of abuse potential, but also has many medical uses.
Ahhhh... Cocaine!! Them were the days!!!
Of course, I only snorted it for medicinal reasons!!!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,263  
On EVs do they still call it a "gas pedal"...(asking for a friend)...!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,264  
I've asked are docs about heavy duty anesthetics administered during and shorty post surgery and was told as long as it is short term counteracting pain the risk is nil.as in not habit forming.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,265  
Close /pine, but no g.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,266  
On EVs do they still call it a "gas pedal"...(asking for a friend)...!
Variable acceleration and deceleration manual foot controller.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,268  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,270  
It's also a brake in one pedal mode.
What only one pedal? How do you make a quick emergency stop as opposed to a rolling stop?