Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,351  
Picked another bag of corn after supper, the last I’ll pick. It’s getting old and buggy.
Some we had for supper from last picking was old.
Then noticed green beans needed picked, wife helped. Then sprayed the beans. Felt a couple drops of rain.

Missed the beginning of the ball game.

Peaches and ice cream for desert.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,352  
Good late (Friday) morning. It's calm, somewhat sunny and the overnight Low was 3.4C. There was 1.0mm in the gauge @ 0900 as a result of a shower that happened whilst returning home last evening @ 2100. It's presently 16.6C, but the Aerodrome shows only 11C.

As mentioned, I had a meeting last evening which started with a lovely Thai meal. This time I chose a chicken red curry with jasmine rice, which was delicious.

Other than that, a beautiful day here in NE Tassie. The Bureau of Many-Guesses are predicting heavy rain for Sunday/Monday... perhaps a month's worth. We'll see.

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,353  
A good start on the roof today
IMG_0375.JPG

After
IMG_0378.JPG

Tim replacing screws, fascia not finished but roof looks good.

My lift sure is handy
View attachment 758038

/ Good morning!!!! #154,355  
66F and clear @ 22:00, heading down to a low of 57F in the overnight. More of that "open window" sleeping weather ... ;)

High hit 80.2F here today, was absolutely beautiful.

Yesterday was largely a conserve energy day for both The Woman and I, although I did manage to get the hopper feeder refilled and a couple of 2' tall chickenwire cages made up for plants and The Woman made the run to the grocery store.

Today got 40 lbs of 12-12-12 spread on the expanded garden area (at a 2 lbs/100 sq ft rate) and mostly very well tilled in ... except for a small area at the south end, which I'll probably get tomorrow.

Also got 19 pumpkin and winter squash planted:

IMG_1947.JPG

Finally ... :rolleyes:

No idea whether they'll produce at this point or not ... but I do expect the plants will pop now that they're in the ground and the roots have somewhere to go. Still have probably double or triple that number to go even after the losses.

Also got the hills made for the next row and getting that row planted will be the first thing on the agenda in the morning.

Woman picked 8 zucchini and one yellow crookneck today, along with bringing me the plants as I planted them. There is still more out there to pick though which I will try to get to tomorrow, probably along with the mowing.

Woman made green beans, potatoes, and ham for dinner, I had a large bowl, was delicious ... tasted so good I could have kept eating but I was stuffed.

Deer out in the front yard this evening foraging for grubs, two does, two fawns:

IMG_1948 copy.jpg

IMG_1949 copy.jpg

Hope everyone had a great Thursday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #154,356  
Good evening all. 70ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, partly cloudy sky, and high temp was 97ºF, HI 97ºF. Bike ride to start morning, then puttered till wife got up from her nap. Starting on oil change noticed got wrong weight oil so into town for lunch and oil swap. Did get oil changed and oil nag reset. No nap because trip to town slowed down change too much. Did not have as much trouble with small o-ring this time.
Scaredy hope you find your missing keys and knee brace. Also hope errands went well.
Dennis sorry about the app bug. Glad mesh router helping network.
Roy glad girls had good time, sorry about the ankle, prayers sent.
Billy Glad you are getting some rain, sorry it is not better timed for your activities. I am betting you have line trouble, phone company has trouble owing up those kinds of issues, they don't want to fix trouble. Some the newer routers may deal better with some line issues.
Drew ride in new truck sounds like fun! Hope PT went well and neck not sore.
NHBX glad trimmer got it's exercise. Hope you got some mowing done today.
Mike sorry about the rain playing havoc with your plans. Really sorry about no improvement on insurance claim.
Drew thanks for update on Randy, with you has better news.
Dennis sorry about issue with Starlink. Probably cancel what you don't have ;).
Ken 8 is a lot of deer. Hope they don't eat anything interesting. Nice pics
Dennis will be nice to those green bean this winter.
RNG sorry about barking dog. Good to hear progress on pulling cable, sorry about forgetting coupler.
Drew do not know about Don, but here not many issues with poor cart driving. Other than not pulling over for cars, have seen much in the way of speeding or reckless driving. Pulling over for cars is in subdivision covenants.
Paul Looks like new unit is fairly power miserly. Don't over mow in summer.
Don I have to show insurance when getting inspection, so they do not need to track at state level.
Don glad you don't have much trouble with cart driving either.
Ted isn't 2 below normal high? Hope junkyard run was successful.
Buppies glad you are getting cooler weather soon. Any chance PT will help wife's mobility?
David glad boys are hanging in there. When we were dog sitting Scooter he would recognize Stepdaughter's voice when she called. Hope roof guy can get roof fixed up.
Drew thank for the pics and review !
Drew thank for more detail.
Thomas sorry about long day.
Paul sorry you missed the fun.
Drew nice interior.
Phil thanks for update, glad grapple sold that easy. thanks for pic
Scaredy condolence for loss of friend. Hope you were awake for client.
Dennis you had much better luck than I did with corn, between bugs and raccoons, rarely got any corn.
Randy(wag) glad you had a good Thai meal. Hope not too much rain.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid,/mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina /wife ankle, Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / frind stop drinking, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,358  
Haven't had the heart to be on here much lately. Lesley hasn't been well.
I took her to the Dr today and they called an Ambulance and sent her into Hospital. Heart playing up probably caused by sleep aponea. They need to run some more tests so it is wait and see at the moment.
Doug