Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,371  
Good Morning
It’s 69 with a high of 80 forecast under clear skies. Should be a really nice day, except that we need rain.

Yesterday was spent at an exceedingly slow paced meeting that dragged out just long enough to miss show and tell at Drew’s in spite of my trying to move it along.

When I got home I decided it was time to go down the lane in the
Carryall along with the mini chainsaw, string trimmer, hedge trimmers and loppers. The goal was to remind the vegetation to stop encroaching on the lane. There is also a blind turn that requires maintenance to be able to see opposite direction traffic in time to avoid a collision.

Found a large dead limb overhanging the lane, so got out the lift, which apparently is the same model that David uses, and the Makita pole saw to cut it off.

IMG_9409.jpg

Swapped the lift for a grapple and picked up the limb and cut it up with the Makita chainsaw. Put everything away and called it a day after collecting all the trash and recycling and getting it to the street.

No definite plan for today yet, but there’s lots of possibilities for such a nice day.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,372  
Good Morning!!!! 68F @ 5:00AM. Sunny. High 96F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Nothing better than having the right tools for the job, Paul...

Got another 200' of conduit stuffed yesterday, and cleaned rocks and debris out of about 500' of trench before lowering the conduit into place. By then the temps were in the high 80s and Mr. Back was wanting the rest of the day off. Who am I to disagree? Ordered some electrical upgrades for the new bike, took a nap, then found no chicken in the freezer and made do with a pork chop instead.

More ditch clearing on tap for today, and maybe finish the last 40 or so feet of conduit. Looking forward to when I can sit on the tractor and use the back blade to fill the trench...

TGIF gang!🍻

/ Good morning!!!! #154,373  
Good morning all, sunny and going up to 81

Alien- our thoughts are with Lesley and you, I hope they get her feeling better soon.

20220811_155851.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #154,374  
80 and bright sun, lovely day

checked tomato patch for anything new, let relatives coming soon get to pick something, all they are going to get are some
cherry tomatoes which I had to restrain myself from not munching myself.
I put a few tomatoes away for them, good thing. All the regular tomatoes have come out, now waiting for vining tomato crop.

Ken, they sure are pretty, and that's a perfect glade there. When you have venison burgers on the grill, invite me down.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,375  
68°F and .15 inches rain.

Continuation from yesterday for the most part. While I’m not part of the active cleaning team seems I do play a somewhat active role more as a facilitator assistant. That’s fine.

I do need to make a PO run this morning. Need to get my property tax payment posted ( sadly highest ever) and pick up some Amazon items.

The replacement Sears dishwasher is supposed to be delivered today. Didn’t get the call reference time window and I managed to miss the address confirmation call. That was the call labeled Spam Risk. When I called back mail box was full.

Sophie made it to Arizona, the sisters have all gathered.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #154,376  
Dishwasher delivery proved to be a NoGo, arrived dented, both top and bottom.
IMG_0390.JPG

The box looked in perfect condition and I almost didn’t open, but delivery guy offered so I did - fortunately. Perhaps this is only cosmetic, easily fixed with replacement panel, but I’ll leave that to Sears. Even the delivery guys were surprised at condition.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,378  
Makes me wonder if the deliver guys might have known it got dropped somewhere?

It’s been 4 days and Amazon still hasn’t refunded me for the generator I returned. They don’t even have it listed in the orders as a return. I’ve been in contact with them once already about that, they just said to wait.

Nice day, nice evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,379  
Dennis. Don’t think so from his reaction. Even wondered if maybe was damaged before shipping. I have seen many boxes in far worse condition with no damage. This box didn’t have a mark on it.