Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,381  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 4.6C, it's overcast and calm. There was another 1.0mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900. It's presently 13.5C.

The 'rain event' is still predicted for tomorrow and into Monday, perhaps 35mm, but the 'Flood Watch' warning (and now there's a 'Sheep Graziers' warning) is a precautionary alert to get livestock to higher ground. It's not going to be all that bad, we're just saturated from fairly steady rain over the months due to La Nina... which the BoM has declared that we're heading into a third year of this.

Of course, three years ago we were coming out of a drought situation. It's all cyclical. :)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,382  
I went out right before dark to investigate where to punch a hole in the garage wall for my starlink cable. Pulled back a piece of vinyl siding under the dish, drilled small pilot hole which didn’t go all way thru, got longer bit and hit insulation, Then drilled 3/4” hole. Went inside in crawl space and couldn’t find the hole, back out and stuck long drill bit it. Back inside finally found it, having to feel up behind the insulation. So got my starlink router upstairs in utility room that my mobley sits in, now I can move whole house to starlink.
What started out as just checking it out finished with the job done.
Now I can move extension ladder back to the barn.

Kitty missed me. I won’t wake her to go move the house internet cable.

IMG_5370.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #154,383  
Good evening all. 73ºF for the start, calm wind, mostly clear sky. Light wind with some moderate gusts, partly cloudy sky, and high temp was 95ºF, HI 98ºF. Bike rid to start day, mowed the few patches still growing, and cleaned fridge coils. Had to use compressed air, no room to work brushes on anything but front side :(. Turned shop vac and wife's vac in back. Got most of dust off coils and in vacs. Celebrated with nap :) Tried Korean BBQ tonight, spicy but good.
David bet your glad you hired the roof work out :)
RS glad you got a conserve energy day mid-week. Good to see more pots getting planted in ground, was wondering how much the plants will do this late in year. nice pics
Scaredy glad you got through day.
Doug sorry to hear Lesley not doing well. prayers sent
David neat pic.
Randy(wag) too bad you can't share with Texas.
Ray good to hear wife has some mobility. Good work in customer call.
Buppies hope you and wife can enjoy weekend.
Don sorry about crowd noise issue.
Thomas hope day went as planned.
Nike sorry about no good day. Hope today is opposite.
Drew sorry about the confusion that may be lurking in potato bags. Hope tomato exchange is fun.
Paul glad you got limb taken care of, hope you got the vegetation who is boss :)
RNG hope you got conduit in trench ready for some uninterrupted seat time.
Ken nice pic
David sorry about missing confirmation call. Will they deliver anyway? Glad Sophie safely to AZ.
David sorry about shipping damage
Dennis sorry about return process.
Buppies about time you get a nice day.
Randy(wag) 1.4 inches here will soak in as fast as it rains, as dry as it is.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid,/mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina /wife ankle, Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife back in hospital, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,384  
Doug, sorry that Leslie had such a bad turn in health. Hope they can get whatever is causing it under control. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

David, tell Sophie I'll be waving at her! Enjoy the bachelor time!

It's been a busy day, nothing work wise, but merely a bunch of errands.

Ordered a bunch of parts for the jeep, I'll go locally for a few bearings tomorrow, and get back to work on it. Broke the bad news to the daughter and boyfriend.... he sent another couple hundred bucks to get the rest of the parts.

No rain today, not even any distant storms.... they all moved west to Arizona. Sophie might be getting a little wet, but nothing like home, I'm sure.....

Have a good evening!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,387  
57 going to 81. Nice.

Alien, prayers for your wife.

Still suffering from super slow internet. So not seeing all your pix.

Don, saw yours...looks like a nice big tractor you'll be using. I enjoy not having a cab, but the dust does get old.

Had a great hike in the mountains yesterday as the humidity fell to a level not noticeable, and temps in mid 60s. Seems like lots of other folks got bit by the mountain bug on a cool day...haven't seen that many other hikers all summer combined.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,389  
good morning all
nice cooler weather has arrived in the East, feels wonderful out, about 60 out now going up to low 80's

i'm headed to church early for a small painting project, need to clean algae off a long wooden railing and then paint it.
nice pic Wngsprd, your hiking pics are wonderful

/ Good morning!!!! #154,390  
Good Morning.
I’ll second Drew’s description of our weather.

Have a meeting this morning, might fly the little plane to Millville NJ for lunch if the timing works out, not much else planned.