Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,391  
56 high of 78 today beautiful moon last night too 6 point bucks in back yard still friends but not much longer as rut is comin. One of the most respected timber rattlers died recently 80 years old snake bite.

some light duty work today yard work tomorrow so far behind it literally looks like a jungle

Prayers for Alien Toppop thinking about you a lot all others silent or spoken our Country

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,392  
Good morning! The coolest morning we had had for a few weeks at 71˚F, however the high will still be 100˚, reminding us it's still mid August in Texas.
Wngsprd, a mid 60˚ hike, how nice.
The hiking club will soon start to mark and clear new trails as our neighborhood continues to expand across upper Berry Creek, looks like this Fall will be a busy time for me.
The Low in the Gulf only increased our rain chance to 10% Sunday, hopefully South TX will get some relief from the drought.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,393  
49F mid 70's partly cloudy day.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Finish trimming almost 4 hours of mowing done yesterday.

Plans for today...check game cams,sharpen mower blades give rider mower bath,some slow motion puttering,date night,most of all enjoy the weather.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,394  
Good Morning!!!! 69F @ 5:15AM. Sunny. High 99F. Winds light and variable.

Yesterday I spent way too much time digging a short trench to the gate post where a small electrical cabinet will be mounted. Didn't get it as deep as I'd have liked because there were so many rocks. I also need to repair a weld that has started to crack on one of the gate hinges. That means moving the welder and generator up to the gate. And since the generator is mid way through a propane fuel conversion, it means finishing that first. Not what I had in mind for today, but it'll be a nice change of pace not digging for a day. And once the generator is up there, I'll use the electric impact hammer on the rocks, which will be a lot easier on my arms than the six foot digging bar.

Not sure what I'll get into once the temps start to sizzle, but a siesta is sounding pretty good.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend...

/ Good morning!!!! #154,395  
66 outside this AM, be lucky to see 80 today. Nice and cool this AM. I see the misting off the pool in the sunshine. All the horses in the back were at attention this AM, so I waited and watched. Yep, buppies buck was walking the fence line. LOL. Funny how only boys garner the attention of the herd. Walking the routine I noticed the grass can use another cut. But I have fallen behind on the trimmer work and fence lines. Today might be the day. Although the Milk House calls. I managed to get the foam board for two more sides. I should put that project into high gear. or at least make it a daily task....but you all know...other things pop up.

We shall see what today brings. Think I will start with another cup of coffee and go enjoy the front porch views.

Hope all have a great weekend, be safe, to those ailing, get better.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,396  
2022-08-13, 0900

55° right now...high in the mid-70's...beautiful day!!

Not enough trash to justify a dump run. Grass doesn't need mowing either.
I do need to trim some more branches...then chip...no hurry on that since mowing season will soon be over
Probably just watch some movies...sit on the deck and drink some beer. Now, that's a good plan, eh?

/ Good morning!!!! #154,397  
70° going to 80°

I am sore from crawling in crawl space last night.
Think I might change Subaru oil. Maybe.

Wngprd nice view, glad your internet is allowing you to post pictures.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,398  
70° going to 80°

I am sore from crawling in crawl space last night.
Think I might change Subaru oil. Maybe.

Wngprd nice view, glad your internet is allowing you to post pictures.
I posted it using my cell phone/cell network...I remembered to use it after having such slow response on the internet.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,400  
Morning all, 71 going to 81 and humidity =37% , finally
Whats left of my hair has been cut, put up the air hose reel last night.
Will see what kind of mischief I can get up to today.

Stay safe and be well,
20220812_172530.jpg