Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,551  
Dennis, Apple maps, Google Maps, Google Earth, paper maps, yup.
Taught Map reading/land navigation a few years in the Army.
Have you located me yet?

/ Good morning!!!! #154,552  
RNG, I’m guessing your SL performance in a smoky environment could be a concern. No way to really test.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,554  
Finishing up my coffee after a nice FaceTime with Sophie. Sure do miss her.
Got a text rescheduling roof screw crew to tomorrow due to a helper issue.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,555  
Good Morning Everyone,

I have been crazy busy for the past few days and now I am so far behind on this thread (about 30 pgs) the best that I can do is read through and try to keep up. I will comment where I can.

Prayers for all of those in need.

RoyJ - praying that recuperation is going well after your recent fall.

Condolences to Sigarms in the loss of your father

I'm concerned for Toppop52 as I've read no updates in a long time. I think he was last on TBN about a month ago, July 22 ? Maybe someone has an update. I know that there have been periods of time where i've been away, but I'm wondering how he is.

I've been busy with recent Bookkeeping work, errands in / out of town, and critter care here.

that's my story :) more later

IMG_4060.JPG
saw this at the steam show today and thought you’d like it

/ Good morning!!!! #154,556  
Dennis, Apple maps, Google Maps, Google Earth, paper maps, yup.
Taught Map reading/land navigation a few years in the Army.
Have you located me yet?

Yep, long time ago, probably forgot where now.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,560  
Been fasting so I could get blood tests done this morning. Back home and busting for a hot cuppa. Midday I have to go and get scans and an Xray of my left shoulder. Not a lot of movement and it wakes me several times a night. Whole arm and hand goes numb and can't move my fingers. Must be a nerve getting pinched somewhere. Been putting up with it for years but new Dr said it needs to be sorted. I live in hope. Last Dr gave me painkillers.