Security & Theft Power Locks/Keyless ignition for RTV-X 1100c??

/ Power Locks/Keyless ignition for RTV-X 1100c?? #1  

Oklahoma_47

Tractor
ASV RT-120F; Kubota RTV-X1100c
Anyone have experience installing a standard car alarm type device on an RTVX platform? I'm assuming that just standalone, the auto start keyless ignition and push to start features would be fairly straightforward but I use the machine on jobsites, on my ranch, and as transportation - so it spends a fair amount of time in the driveway or sitting outside at whatever store, etc I drove it to. I'd like to be able to lock it - currently thats just out of the question, whatever half assed handle lock is OEM wont work with the ignition key and in my experience doesn't provide enough protection from intrusion to justify figuring out how to get it to work - but if I decide I need a security feature that will break the key off at the most inopportune time and place imaginable, I can always look into that seperately.
Now that AutoPage is no longer in existence I would be looking to go with Compustar, here is a link for reference but not necessarily the exact item I would be using, the push to start and several other options aren't included on this link but the functional system is all the same.

I figure there is probably a way to easily add a power locking mechanism, and probably even a power window system - anybody have firsthand experience or know of a donor/template platform or application that could be used to fab up the lock and possibly window functionality?
Needing the same thing for my ASV RT-120F track loader - remote/keyless start, keyed ignition delete or relocate (don't want someone with the universal key to still be able to manually bypass), and power lock function bypassing the keyed handle.

/ Power Locks/Keyless ignition for RTV-X 1100c?? #2  
Lots of work for a utility vehicle you can lift the bed up on and hotwire in 10 seconds

/ Power Locks/Keyless ignition for RTV-X 1100c?? #3  
Lots of work for a utility vehicle you can lift the bed up on and hotwire in 10 seconds
Agreed. Top up the insurance if you are worried. Keep it parked in a locked garage and out of sight.

If somebody is intent on breaking in and stealing your stuff is gone.

/ Power Locks/Keyless ignition for RTV-X 1100c?? #4  
Anyone have experience installing a standard car alarm type device on an RTVX platform? I'm assuming that just standalone, the auto start keyless ignition and push to start features would be fairly straightforward but I use the machine on jobsites, on my ranch, and as transportation - so it spends a fair amount of time in the driveway or sitting outside at whatever store, etc I drove it to. I'd like to be able to lock it - currently thats just out of the question, whatever half assed handle lock is OEM wont work with the ignition key and in my experience doesn't provide enough protection from intrusion to justify figuring out how to get it to work - but if I decide I need a security feature that will break the key off at the most inopportune time and place imaginable, I can always look into that seperately.
Now that AutoPage is no longer in existence I would be looking to go with Compustar, here is a link for reference but not necessarily the exact item I would be using, the push to start and several other options aren't included on this link but the functional system is all the same.

I figure there is probably a way to easily add a power locking mechanism, and probably even a power window system - anybody have firsthand experience or know of a donor/template platform or application that could be used to fab up the lock and possibly window functionality?
Needing the same thing for my ASV RT-120F track loader - remote/keyless start, keyed ignition delete or relocate (don't want someone with the universal key to still be able to manually bypass), and power lock function bypassing the keyed handle.
The RTV uses a different key for the door than for the ignition switch.

/ Power Locks/Keyless ignition for RTV-X 1100c?? #5  
put a well-trained BBD in the bed.
Big Black Dogs are a know theft deterrent.

/ Power Locks/Keyless ignition for RTV-X 1100c?? #6  
Have A remote start for the RTV 1100. Guy on Ebay had a custom programmed relay board with 3 button remote. First relay was latching with second momentary foe glow plugs and third momentary for cranking. Once started and warmed up you could jump in put key in switch turn on and press number one button on remote to disengage ignition relay. Just have to leave RTV in neutral, set brake and set heater and AC to what you want.