Broken Branson SL00 Joystick

/ Broken Branson SL00 Joystick #1  

Hiit-Man

Tractor
Branson 2400h
HI,
New to the forum. I have a 6 year old Branson 2400h with a SL00 loader. I have had 2 joystick plates break on me in the last 6 years. It has broken where it is fastened to the plate. I have to buy the whole assembly not just the plate. Cost is over $300. Anyone else have this issue?
Any way to strengthen it? I called a local tractor supply, they said that their parts vendor shows no inventory. He ordered it, but doesn't know if they have it to ship. I'm located in the Spokane area.

/ Broken Branson SL00 Joystick #2  
Can You Take some pictures and to show the parts that are broke?

/ Broken Branson SL00 Joystick #4  
Are the pivot points well lubed on the joystick? Did any of the mounting bolts work loose? Did you feel excessive force was required to move the joystick one direction vs the other?

I do not have original valve so can’t comment on their strenght.

/ Broken Branson SL00 Joystick
this is the plate that breaks
IMG_2885.JPG

Last edited:
   / Broken Branson SL00 Joystick #6  
Next time, you may want to post this type of thing in the Branson section. There are some helpful folks over there.

@Asteral usually has inside info that may be of use. There is a big dealership down here in North Texas that may have some options for you.

Sorry about that. I didn't know there was a Branson section. I know it's not a popular brand. Can this post be moved to that section?

/ Broken Branson SL00 Joystick #8  
Looks like pivot bolt breaks out of the cast material. Is that function curl dump or lift lower. If lift lower is your detent difficult to engage and release?

I don't know which function it is. The tractor is my wife's, I don't operate it much.

/ Broken Branson SL00 Joystick #10  
Well tell her to quit operating it when she is mad at you 😂😂