Gordon's Pasture Pro Herbicide Concentrate

/ Gordon's Pasture Pro Herbicide Concentrate #1  

jay3534

Silver Member
Tractor
AC 5015
Anybody used Gordon's Pasture Pro Herbicide Concentrate ? I want to spray about 4 acres of yard and pasture that have become overrun with weeds.

Thanks

/ Gordon's Pasture Pro Herbicide Concentrate #2  
Jay,

I do know that 2,4-D will kill broadleaf weeds, but it won't kill things like blackberry vines, sweet gum and persimmons. For those type plants either get a 2,4-D mix with Triclopyr or add your own Triclopyr to 2,4D the the below link.

Gordon's(R) Brush Killer for Large Property

I have also added more Triclopyr (see below link) to the chemical in the above link to match the amount of Triclopyr in Crossbow. Crossbow is a brand name and has a higher cost.

BRUSHTOX™ - Ragan & Massey

Last edited:
   / Gordon's Pasture Pro Herbicide Concentrate
thanks

/ Gordon's Pasture Pro Herbicide Concentrate #4  
I use it for killing trees in the fence line that are 6" or smaller.

/ Gordon's Pasture Pro Herbicide Concentrate #5  
Lots of weeds huh? What,when and how much you should use depend's primarily on your definition and identification of weeds. Secondary but often extremly important factors are (A) what crop is on or is planed for the field (B) incidental plants you don't want to harm,such as trees on your or adjoining properties (C) rainfall runoff and what plants,aquatic creatures,livestock and wildlife live's in watershed. Those are only a few important considerations,don't be foolish,educate yourself and/or seek professional assistance before squirting chemicals on your property.