Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Photo posted here:

Twitter

Bruce

/ Sasquatch on WA traffic cam? #2  
Thanks for posting that Bruce

I just finished a rowing session followed by core work.

If I squint and look REALLY REALLY hard in the mirror I can almost see the start of a discernible six pack.

You’ve given me hope.

/ Sasquatch on WA traffic cam? #4  
Does anyone other than me wonder why ALL videos and/or pictures of Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Aliens, UFO's, chupacabra or anything else unknown are always blurry and out of focus?
You would think with the technology of today pics and vids would be crystal clear.

/ Sasquatch on WA traffic cam? #5  
Thanks for posting that Bruce

I just finished a rowing session followed by core work.

If I squint and look REALLY REALLY hard in the mirror I can almost see the start of a discernible six pack.

You’ve given me hope.

I've got a 6-pack. Anyone can do it easy. Lots of beer and viola, 6 rolls hanging over my belt.

/ Sasquatch on WA traffic cam? #6  
Does anyone other than me wonder why ALL videos and/or pictures of Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Aliens, UFO's, chupacabra or anything else unknown are always blurry and out of focus?
You would think with the technology of today pics and vids would be crystal clear.

I was wondering how they faked that up considering it was taken off a DOT traffic cam that are usually very well focusted. That blurry image looks a lot like that one way back when.

/ Sasquatch on WA traffic cam? #7  
There must be thousand of game cams out there, I know one guy who has about 20 set up \.

Never any reports of those cameras getting pictures of Yeti. Now, my buddy has had few game cams stolen but always figured some bastard did that. I bet those Yeti's know were the cameras are and rip them off the trees.

/ Sasquatch on WA traffic cam? #9  
You guys don't watch much TV. I think you need that Jack Links stuff to bait them

/ Sasquatch on WA traffic cam? #10  
Photo posted here:

Twitter

Bruce

From Twitter:

"Well if it's a Bigfoot it must be a slow one. Cause he's still there..."

Thank you for the belly laugh!

From my neighbors

32378243922_9f352c3230_h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.