1*Is that you on the BX1500?
2*Your place looks nice.
Post some more pics, I'm sure you'll get alot of hits :D
1*Yep all 155 pounds of me.
2*Thanks.
I've been here since 1966.
After 42 years it's starting to feel like home.:D

/ PICTURES of my 3 BX Kubotas #12  
OK I'm "Manning Up". There is a part of me that wants to see a picture with you holding your driver's license and today's copy of the NY Times front page, but I can show some trust in my fellow tractor owner. I apologize for doubting the existence of your Kubota fleet. I still think your a strange man but at least now I think your a strange man with three Kubota's.

/ PICTURES of my 3 BX Kubotas #13  
Lee,
Now, all that's left is the "collection" photo. All three tractors side by side. Hope that new Kodak has a wide angle lens.

Ed

/ PICTURES of my 3 BX Kubotas #14  
This should get more hits than "will it fly..."
Hat's of to Larry

Attachments

• applause.gif
    applause.gif
    156.9 KB · Views: 273
   / PICTURES of my 3 BX Kubotas #15  
rpoage said:
OK I'm "Manning Up". There is a part of me that wants to see a picture with you holding your driver's license and today's copy of the NY Times front page, but I can show some trust in my fellow tractor owner. I apologize for doubting the existence of your Kubota fleet. I still think your a strange man but at least now I think your a strange man with three Kubota's.

Too funny :D

/ PICTURES of my 3 BX Kubotas #17  
rpoage said:
OK I'm "Manning Up". There is a part of me that wants to see a picture with you holding your driver's license and today's copy of the NY Times front page, but I can show some trust in my fellow tractor owner.
Trust me... I know where he lives and have seen one Kubota and his collection of small Japanese pickup trucks he is fond of... and I recognize the buildings in the photos. Those are indeed pictures of his property.

I can't vouch that's a picture of him though, since I'm never been past his house when he's outside... maybe it's a picture of Junkman for all I know. :confused:

/ PICTURES of my 3 BX Kubotas #18  
AndyM said:
I can't vouch that's a picture of him though...
Oh, that's him. I'm 100% certain of it. That is the spitting image of what I thought he looks like, all the way down to the pens, highlighter, and small binder in his shirt pocket while he's mowing the grass. You know, just in case you need it.

I'm an engineer (at least that's MY excuse) and have done the very same thing, I'm sorry to say.

I'm still trying to figure out where the fire engine red '93 Buick Skylark fits into the mix...

/ PICTURES of my 3 BX Kubotas
KeithInSpace said:
I'm an engineer (at least that's *MY excuse) and have done the very same thing, I'm sorry to say.

**I'm still trying to figure out where the fire engine red '93 Buick Skylark fits into the mix...
*Excuse; that's not good enough!:D I never have excuses/just resons.LOL

**That's my mother in laws car.
BTW she's only 5 years older than me.

/ PICTURES of my 3 BX Kubotas #20  
Gentleman, I've discovered something that may surprise you, perhaps even shock you. I believe that these two men were seperated at birth or we now know LBrown's real identity.

Attachments

• PATBROWN.JPG
    PATBROWN.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 287