10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic)

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #1  

saxon11

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM T474
This pin fell off my new T474. Anyone have an idea what it's from? FYI I've done a lot of loader work since I bought it (10 hours on tractor). thank you
IMG_0253.jpg

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #3  
on tractors I own (sorry don't have one like yours) the only place I have lynch pins is on the back end to hold implements to the 3pt hitch arms and the top link.

Sometimes I have someone use one of my tractors, take off top link and leave a lynch pin on the top link bracket.

check your 3 pt implements and lift arms and top link and maybe you can see one side or end is missing a pin otherwise I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #7  
I buy them and loose them in quantity.
So do I, but I’ve noticed that most cat 2 implements don’t use them. The one inch pins have the slide through pins so I don’t have much need for lynch pins after replacing my cat 1 tractor.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #8  
Look on the back side of this pin, both sides.

View attachment 736345

Bruce
I have the RK which is made by TYM and the pin on my FEL that is referred to here isn't a lynch pin. The onl;y lynch pins I have are on the 3 point assembly. I would look over that area to see if you're missing one. Could ne on the top link or a stabilizer bar.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #9  
If that lynchpin is from your tractor better stock up. That is a lot of wear for 10 hours.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #10  
BCP is most likely dead on... I have purchase some and I cough a few where the ring of the lynch pin would open with the sightless touch, make sure its not your issue, my brush hog disconnected on one side of the three point and snap the shear pin because of it.