grapple1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 197
  • grapple2.jpg
    grapple2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 206
   / 110 TLB Grapple choice #23  
Look into,----
clip_image0025.jpg

I've had two of them. You won't find a more durable, quality grapple anywhere. They are expensive, for a reason, You won't wear one out. I have a friend that has one on his 110. His and both of mine are 60".

David
Have you ever had or used this style or shape grapple?

srgo.JPG

My first grapple, Better than no grapple.

PB110005.JPG

PB110009.JPG

My favorite style of grapple, the one I have now.
P4110005.JPG

P4110013.JPG

/ 110 TLB Grapple choice #24  
I have the Everything Attachments Wicked root grapple 60 inch double clamp have been abusing it since I got it and have yet to damage it and I am very satisfied.

/ 110 TLB Grapple choice
Today I ordered the Notch Manufacturing 58" dual lip root grapple. I've been partial to the design for a while and liked the specs.
I looked real hard at the Faver but the weight was more than I wanted. The Notch is 3/8 high tensile steel and weighs around 500lbs.
They're made to order so it'll be about a month before I see it.

notch.jpg

/ 110 TLB Grapple choice #26  
Good job on ordering that grapple. I'm sure you'll like it.

I'm interested in their 'stump grapple' (only the GRSB1, not the one shown) 56" opening, but can't find weight. I'll contact them.
notch.jpg

/ 110 TLB Grapple choice
Good job on ordering that grapple. I'm sure you'll like it.

I'm interested in their 'stump grapple' (only the GRSB1, not the one shown) 56" opening, but can't find weight. I'll contact them.
View attachment 423108

The sales person I've been dealing withs name is Christy. She said they're in the middle of updating their literature.
I emailed them with the questions I had but found that calling was faster. They'll also deal direct if no dealers in your area.
I saw the stump grapple as well and it's a mean looking unit for sure.

Matt

/ 110 TLB Grapple choice #28  
A neat feature out that Notch grapple is the ability to double as a land plane. Put the loader in float and make a pass on a road and it'll slowly level out the low and high spots. Pretty cool.

I haven't posted the videos yet, but I've done some silly lifting with the wicked root grapple. It is very good at grabbing logs, but just okay at brush. The crossbar serves to limit skewering brush piles as well as digging into roots. On the other hand, the wicked root grapple seems indestructible as well as light, two redeeming characteristics.

That land plane feature is cool though.

BTW, I have a video review of the Frontier BB4284H ready to upload when I'm not bandwidth challenged.

/ 110 TLB Grapple choice
I'm also thinking the bottom will be handy at shearing off small brush. I'm anxious to put it to work.
Can't wait to see the BB in action, I'm still looking for one but not finding much.

Matt

/ 110 TLB Grapple choice
After a 3 week wait the grapple arrived yesterday, I would absolutely recommend Notch Manucturing as a good vendor. Great communication, the shipping company wasn't to gentle with the grapple but it's going to get the paint damaged anyways so I didn't make a huge deal about it.
IMG_1109.jpgIMG_1110.jpgIMG_1111.jpgIMG_1112.jpgIMG_1113.jpg