1st big snow of 2016 this weekend

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #1  

vulcancowboy

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400 HST
Some models are calling for 24"-30" for central PA. It's early, but I'm hoping to give the 'bota a good workout. :D:D

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #2  
They are calling for a good one here too. Not feeling great so not looking forward to it. Ed

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #4  
Sure hope that nasty mess kepts south of us.

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #5  
weather.com is saying 5-11" for us from Fri nite to Sat nite.

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #6  
Anywhere from nothing to 3 feet in central PA depending on which source...I'd settle for a foot or two. Maybe another one 6-7 days behind that one too.

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #7  
weatherunderground lowered the expected snow amount. Too early to tell.

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #8  
You can keep it down there...I can still see the garden here.

Though there is a windchill of +3F right now! :D

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #9  
I just put the plow on the tractor today in preparation of the storm. They are saying 8-13 in CT. Very cold 15F and windy - 25mph today. Glad hooking up the plow and hydraulics only took a few minutes. I also took down the Christmas lights that had extension cords going across the driveway. No point in ripping up extension cords!

/ 1st big snow of 2016 this weekend #10  
weatherunderground lowered the expected snow amount. Too early to tell.

I use that source too. They kept lowering it over the past 4-5 days. We ended up with barely 3" here in N Missouri. Started out saying 3-5" today and another 1-3" tonight.

Hopefully you guys will get spared a bit as well. Good thing for us is it's a very dry/light snow. I run a road grader. Not going to blade. Just let Mother Nature take care of it this coming weekend with a warm-up. Good luck to you guys!!!! :)