2005 Class .5 and Class 1 Models

/ 2005 Class .5 and Class 1 Models #1  

Inspector507

Dealers just should NOT leave new releases laying on their desk where people can read them....... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I was trying to read this upside down (it was facing the sales lady), but here's what I could write down.

The TC21DA will move up to 23HP and be labled TC23DA.
The TC24DA will move up to 26HP and be labeld TC26DA.
The TZ series will add one model. There will be a TZ18DA, a TZ22DA and a TZ25DA.
So the sub-compact series will have 3 models, topping out at 25HP.

I could not remember which, but one series will be available in February and the other in March. Literature available in January.

There was more to the release than that, but lets just say, I know of one other <font color="orange"> sub-compact color </font> that has 3 models /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

edit.......and if anyone at CNH reads this, I was not at my local dealer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 2005 Class .5 and Class 1 Models #2  
What's up with the horsepower race? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
My TC18 does everything I need...
24 hp is sufficient for other people, but 26 hp on that size CUT seems like overkill to me.

Just my opinion... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 2005 Class .5 and Class 1 Models
Andy,
I don't know......my TC18 is great as well. My guess is they are trying to one up the competion.

/ 2005 Class .5 and Class 1 Models #4  
<font color="blue"> My guess is they are trying to one up the competion. </font>

So that means we'll be seeing the HEMI in the Class 1 models in 2006? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 2005 Class .5 and Class 1 Models #5  
Always can use more power. Without the backhoe, 24hp is plenty, but with it on, I can't spin the tires. It would help out alot when digging into a pile. Hopefully it will also give the BH a bit more punch.

/ 2005 Class .5 and Class 1 Models #6  
Whats the scoop on the 'bota's! Spill those beans!