2010 DK45 PTO solonoid

SouthernSooner

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45 HSE
I have had intermittent PTO engagement. I see the valve body on right hand side that has two solenoids. One on the front side and one to the back. I checked for 12v on the back connector and didn’t have any with switch on or off. All wires (as far as I could see) looked in tacked.

- is the solenoid facing the rear, the PTO side?

- any ideas on the wiring where the break could be?

- debating shotgun troubleshooting and just replacing the solenoid. Is it cut and dry?

unimog_jason

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 755, Kioti DK40SE, JD 410
I had a problem this summer with my Dk40SE where the PTO would engage sometimes, not others. The relay the operates that solenoid is behind the dash and you have to pull the entire cover off to get access to in.

I cleaned up the ground initially, but it didn't solve the problem, in the end, I replaced the relay and everything has been working fine since then.

There are two part numbers, my tractor has one version, the dealer had the other version in stock and it worked fine.

T4935-43101
TWIN RELAY, MOTOR

T4935-43102
TWIN RELAY, MOTOR

Jason

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
I replaced the relay on mine 2 years ago. Its a standard double relay that kioti uses. Its behing the shroud on the sreering column like was said above. Easy to replace.