2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE!

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #2  
Wow. I remember years ago when the Oldsmobile Omega first appeared I came across a lady on a highway off ramp with a brand new Omega with the front wheels pointed in opposite directions. She was crying uncontrollably. The tie rod had separated. Years before that, a neighbour had the experience of the tie rod separating on a Ford F-750 dump truck just as he left the highway to enter the work yard. Scary.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #3  
Affected: Approximately 477 model-year 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra full-size pickups, and 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe full-size SUVs

Big Recall.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE!
Affected: Approximately 477 model-year 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra full-size pickups, and 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe full-size SUVs

Big Recall.

Thats all they sold right? Lol. They are #3. Never been second fiddle to Dodge till last year.

Chris

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #5  
I wonder if GM plans on paying for the flat bed tow truck to haul my truck in for the recall? I haven't received a letter yet so maybe I'm not affected.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #6  
Just checked my vin number online, I'm not affected. Only recall my truck has had was for transmission oil cooler line.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #7  
The price and reliability of my 1999 F-250 XL Super Duty that's still running trouble free makes me feel good. But that was the Y2K model. Everybody was on their toes in that production year. That independent front suspension is big and heavy. I couldn't afford to buy one like it today....even the XL model.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #8  
My 2007 Silverado went back to the dealer once to have broken tail light assembly replaced. Just recently I replaced the secondary steering shaft that was rattling (I cant stand a rattle). Other than those two items, never needed anything and it is still quiet riding with no windnoise at all, no squeaks or rattles, doesn't use any oil between yearly changes either. My across the street neighbor just bought a new Ford. Very nice looking truck.
Saying that one manufacturer makes all crap is not realistic in the least. Everybody makes some good and some bad trucks at some point. A persons opinion is usually biased upon whether or not he got the lemon that is occasionally made by all companies.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #9  
Thats all they sold right? Lol. They are #3. Never been second fiddle to Dodge till last year.

Chris

According to pickuptrucks.com the top 5 total sales for 2013 were as follows:
GM (included Sierra and Silverado 525,027
Ford F150 469,515
Dodge Ram 224,074
Tundra 112,732
Titan 15,691

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #10  
According to pickuptrucks.com the top 5 total sales for 2013 were as follows:
GM (included Sierra and Silverado 525,027
Ford F150 469,515
Dodge Ram 224,074
Tundra 112,732
Titan 15,691

How cute.... all of GM listed but only F150 from ford.

There is no way ford doesn't sell the must trucks.....

lets try again
Top 14 Best-Selling Trucks In America - December 2013 YTD - GOOD CAR BAD CAR

Ford F-series - 763K
chevy silverado/sierra - 664K
ram -355K
toyota trucks - 272K
Nissan trucks - 78K