2015 4WD MAHINDRA

/ 2015 4WD MAHINDRA #1  

My 2015 4WD

Tractor
2015 4WD Mahindra
Hello,
I have a 2015 4wd Mahindra. I can not get the 4WD to work. I noticed I had to keep kicking the 4WD lever down iwth my foot. does anyone have ny idea of the proceedure to check this out and repira it ?

/ 2015 4WD MAHINDRA #2  
Hate to ask this, but...

Can you engage/disengage the 4WD lever when you lift the front wheels off the ground, with the FEL? My mechanic told me that they only slip in/out of 4WD easily, when the gears are new. Once they wear a bit, they will stick, and the best way is to relieve any pressure on the front wheels by lifting them off the ground, first, using the FEL. Since I started doing that, my issues disappeared. Cheers!

/ 2015 4WD MAHINDRA #3  
Agree, that slight lift makes it work on my 1000 hr 2538!

/ 2015 4WD MAHINDRA #4  
Or turn the front wheels side to side while putting slight pressure on the lever. It helps to unbind the gears

/ 2015 4WD MAHINDRA #5  
Hello,
I have a 2015 4wd Mahindra. I can not get the 4WD to work. I noticed I had to keep kicking the 4WD lever down iwth my foot. does anyone have ny idea of the proceedure to check this out and repira it ?
Are you sure that's the 4 wheel drive lever? Usually they are up higher near the seat.
Are you sure that's not the differential lock? Those are usually down by the floor board and you use your foot to engage.

/ 2015 4WD MAHINDRA #6  
As LS said above, it sounds like you're trying to engage the 4WD with the differential lock lever. On mine the 4WD lever is just under the left side of the seat, and you pull it up to engage, push to disengage.

/ 2015 4WD MAHINDRA #7  
Yup..after re-reading, Lever mix up...? I hope we will hear back.., speaking for myself...Who among us have not F''d up!

/ 2015 4WD MAHINDRA #8  
Our 3616 is from about 2015 if I remember correctly. The 4wd lever is down near the floor on the left side of the seat. Down is 4wd engaged and up is disengaged. There is a noticeable gear noise difference when 4wd is engaged. Cam