2017 Kubota BX25 D

/ 2017 Kubota BX25 D #1  

homey53

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota RTV 900, 2016 Kubota BX25 DBL
Is $14,000 a "good buy" for a 2017 Kubota BX25D? It has 213 hrs. on the meter, and it's equipped with the FEL, Back-Hoe and 60 inch belly mower. It looks to be immaculate, and the original owner says it's been used "gently".

/ 2017 Kubota BX25 D #3  
That's an excellent buy - you can run it for 5 years and not lose much value.

/ 2017 Kubota BX25 D
Thank you fellas for the "YES" replies on being a good buy. I thought it was, too, for sure, and I'm glad you agree. I have told the seller I am going to take it, and I'm really looking forward to getting it home. I think it'll do everything I want it to, and more. Probably, I'll add a 48 inch rear rotary cutter. At 67 years old, I didn't want to break the bank on a new one, with all the new costs. I think this is going to work out well, and I'm excited to get into the seat. Thank you for the replies. I'll post pics if I can when she's in the yard. Thanks.

Tom

/ 2017 Kubota BX25 D #7  
Congrats on your decision - you will enjoy that machine. Just a comment on getting a 48" rotary cutter - since it comes with a 60" deck why not just use that instead of another attachment?

If it's rough ground/rocks and small trees and stumps I understand why you might get one, but if you raise up the deck to the highest that should work for light brush briars etc. Also you don't need to R&R the BH to use the mower.

/ 2017 Kubota BX25 D
Congrats on your decision - you will enjoy that machine. Just a comment on getting a 48" rotary cutter - since it comes with a 60" deck why not just use that instead of another attachment?

If it's rough ground/rocks and small trees and stumps I understand why you might get one, but if you raise up the deck to the highest that should work for light brush briars etc. Also you don't need to R&R the BH to use the mower.
Good Point. My son suggested the same thing.

/ 2017 Kubota BX25 D #9  
Thank you fellas for the "YES" replies on being a good buy. I thought it was, too, for sure, and I'm glad you agree. I have told the seller I am going to take it, and I'm really looking forward to getting it home. I think it'll do everything I want it to, and more. Probably, I'll add a 48 inch rear rotary cutter. At 67 years old, I didn't want to break the bank on a new one, with all the new costs. I think this is going to work out well, and I'm excited to get into the seat. Thank you for the replies. I'll post pics if I can when she's in the yard. Thanks.

Tom

Good buy, Tom! (I assume you bought it.). I bought the BX25 model when it first came out in the fall of 2008. Good gosh, that was 12 1/2 years ago! Runs like the first day I bought it.

/ 2017 Kubota BX25 D
Going to pick it up on Friday. Really looking forward to getting it home. Love to read posts like your's when you're looking for confidence booster on making the right choice. Thanks.