2019 Bobcat t590 heating issue

/ 2019 Bobcat t590 heating issue #1  

Briyoung

Tractor
2019 Bobcat T590
I recently bought a 2019 T590 skid steer with just over 400 hours on it and so far its been great but recently the heater is only working on low, Ive replaced the fan speed switch and still have only low speed. When I put it on high there's a noise as if it's blowing more air but there is no difference when I put my hand next to a vent. My dealer suggested changing the cabin air filters, he thinks they might be plugged with dirt and snow/water but I wouldn't think that would effect the fan speed. Any thoughts.

/ 2019 Bobcat t590 heating issue #2  
Sure does and most multi speed heater controls also use a relay to control the fan speeds.

/ 2019 Bobcat t590 heating issue #3  
I would remove the filters and try it parked without stirring up dust.

/ 2019 Bobcat t590 heating issue
Thanks for the responses, Tomorrow it warms up so I'll try that, thanks

/ 2019 Bobcat t590 heating issue #5  
Sure does and most multi speed heater controls also use a relay to control the fan speeds.
Doubt it, if the wiring for the fan is 2 wires, then it uses a resistor pack to control speeds. or if its fancy a pwm module

/ 2019 Bobcat t590 heating issue #6  
the S590 had fan issues, on mine the resistor pack on the fan was the cause but also the fan has a drain hose, its closed and suppose to open when the housing gets water inside, mine was not opening, water accumulated and frozen the fan solid, I changed the resistor and permanently opened the drain

/ 2019 Bobcat t590 heating issue #7  
another thing, when I replaced the resistor the wires were not correct as the original, when connected to the machine fan it ran on one speed only, if the speed does not change when you lift cab to replace the resistor check wires first