2021 Kioti CS2220 R4 to R14 change out - Factory

/ 2021 Kioti CS2220 R4 to R14 change out - Factory #1  

pdachnowicz

Tractor
Kioti CS2220
I purchased a CS2220 with R14 tires. Unfortunately the R14 are a long lead time. The tractor has an R4's right now.
Given the lead time I'm considering taking the tractor now w/R4's and purchasing R14's later and installing them.

My question(s)
A - Will an aftermarket R14 fit on a CS2220 RIM which was originally fitted w/R4's?
B- One primary use for the tractor is in winter w/a snowpusher (asphalt)- hence the R14's.
I did plan on getting the tires loaded to help w/traction should I wait till i get the final R14's or get them loaded as well w/R4s

I suspect the answer is it depends. The real question is can I use the existing rims to retro-fit R14's if needed.
Thank you very much Peter 551-427-1178

/ 2021 Kioti CS2220 R4 to R14 change out - Factory #2  
What size do you need?

/ 2021 Kioti CS2220 R4 to R14 change out - Factory
The manual says

Front 18 x 8.5 - 10 Rear 26 x 12.00 - 12
But my concern is will an R14 fit on a R4 rim ? Or doesn't it matter - thx you!

/ 2021 Kioti CS2220 R4 to R14 change out - Factory
Thank you very much!

/ 2021 Kioti CS2220 R4 to R14 change out - Factory #6  
I looked at those tires - nice looking set and a good price! What is the primary difference/advantage to R14's versus R4's? It looks as if only the tread pattern is different.

Does that do anything with traction? I'm just trying to figure out if it's really any advantage other than looks. Thanks. Greg

/ 2021 Kioti CS2220 R4 to R14 change out - Factory #7  
The New Versa Turf is the perfect blend of R1 traction with R3 turf protection.

This tire has a 60% deeper tread depth than standard R3 tire designs.

The tire is constructed to optimize tire-to-soil impact without damaging the turf.

The tire has superior mud-shedding performance by featuring self-cleaning breaker bars in the tread and rounded shoulders.

This design reduces turf damage during turns while improving traction in all conditions.

Additionally, the radial construction and tread design makes this tire ideal to have in snow and ice.

/ 2021 Kioti CS2220 R4 to R14 change out - Factory #8  
The New Versa Turf is the perfect blend of R1 traction with R3 turf protection.

This tire has a 60% deeper tread depth than standard R3 tire designs.

The tire is constructed to optimize tire-to-soil impact without damaging the turf.

The tire has superior mud-shedding performance by featuring self-cleaning breaker bars in the tread and rounded shoulders.

This design reduces turf damage during turns while improving traction in all conditions.

Additionally, the radial construction and tread design makes this tire ideal to have in snow and ice.
I’m also interested in the Versa Turf but I’ve noticed in some pictures they seem to give less rim protection than the R4 I currently have on my BX especially the front rims, is it because the Kubota rims might a bit larger than the Deere rims.? Thanks