21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose?

/ 21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose? #1  

Bootlick

Tractor
Kioti ck2610 se
On the back of the cab top right corner there is a spare plug. Does anyone know what powers it. The dealer thought it might be for a warning beacon but nothing is current made for it. I attached a small led and hit all the likely switches work light hazards headlight etc and nothing. Multimeter is my next go to. Thanks

Attachments

• D3EE9EE4-EE50-42C7-A54A-CCB528B7AF89.jpeg
    D3EE9EE4-EE50-42C7-A54A-CCB528B7AF89.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 136
   / 21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose? #2  
I think that the plugs are for the beacon light option.
I plan to use them for side lights so I can see better through dust covered windows when it's dark.

/ 21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose?
I think that the plugs are for the beacon light option.
I plan to use them for side lights so I can see better through dust covered windows when it's dark.
Exactly what I planned on. Just trying to figure out what button sends power to it .

/ 21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose? #4  
I have a ck4010sehc... The switch panel on the right in mine has blanks so there might be a plug end underneath and you'll have to purchase a switch to plug into it?

/ 21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose? #5  
I have a ck4010sehc... The switch panel on the right in mine has blanks so there might be a plug end underneath and you'll have to purchase a switch to plug into it?
Yep that's what I was going to look for also. I think matching switches are available for not too much money. Just need to get the proper plugs to get the whole thing connected.
I will post if I find the correct switch and plug sources. Please post if you find anything.

Dave

/ 21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose?
This looks like like it part # T5758-A7031 or TC25-A0003A although I cant find any online sources that sells it. This kit appears to includes everything for plug and play Ill have to check with dealer

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 108
   / 21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose? #7  
Isn't it nice when the people who sell and service these machines don't know what it's for and how it's connected?

While my tractor is smaller and older I asked this same question in 2014 and they didn't know. And 2018 when I had it in for service in Perry Cty; no clue.

I think the 6 pin connector is probably for a trailer wiring kit. I tapped into it for my Aux ROPS mounted led work lights forward. The bullet connectors...who knows. I tapped it for my rear work lights.

/ 21 Ck2610 cab spare plug purpose? #8  
The connectors, I think, are for the beacon light option.
I want to use them as side lights so that I can see better through dusty windows at night.

waffle game