2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves

Duckdogs

Tractor
Kioti CK30
I've had a leak at the control valves for some time now but recently it has accelerated. I assume there are seals & maybe O rings that are replaceable. Is there a factory manual available? Does anybody have a copy? An exploded diagram would be helpful. Are there any special tools required? Does anybody know if the valves are a Kioti product? I didn't immediately notice a name or model # on them.

JoelD

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054xs TLB, 2004
I’ve replaced every seal in my spool valves more than once in my backhoe. Search and you’ll find threads on the topic. Don’t use factory replacements. I’m sure there’s a Manual as I have for mine.

Chilliwack Murray

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota 7510, 6000, Industrial JD400 Backhoe
Talk to a good hydraulic shop, they can probably tell you how to improve the life of the seals either with better materials or maybe backup rings for the orings.

Boss 302

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
They aren't rocket science; I have had mine apart a couple of times fixing leaks. Just start removing what appears to be leaking and go to NAPA or a hydraulic shop and match either o-rings or seals

JoelD

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054xs TLB, 2004
For my nimco the sizes were a bit odd and took me a while to find the right size and compound and durometer.