3 Point Hitch Wont Raise

/ 3 Point Hitch Wont Raise #1  

Vanniek71

Tractor
2020 XR 4140H
I have a new LS XR4140H and was out doing some stuff on it today. I lowered the 3 Point hitch earlier in the day and then kind of forgot about it. Was putting the tractor away and went to raise it and nothing. It won't move, just stuck in the down position.

I tried to google some things and here are the answers to those:

-New Hydro Filter - Yes, just did 50 hour service 10 hours ago
-Loader works? - Yes the loader works fine, I was using it all day today
-Hydraulic fluid - it was a bit on the lower side, so I added some to bring it to near the top line (stuff is hard to check its so clear)
-New Hydraulic fluid? - Its got 60hrs on it so I haven't changed it yet, but I did add about 3 gallons to the stuff that came in the tractor after my first filter change (I didn't know the plug the air hole trick yet)
-3 point Speed Dial - (The little knob under the seat) is cranked all the way to fast - I cycled it back and forth as well and nothing changed

So I am not sure what I am looking at here, anyone have any ideas?

Its new so under warranty, but if there is something I may have hit on accident to turn the 3 Point hitch operation off or something I'd like to check that before I call my dealer and look like a moron.....

/ 3 Point Hitch Wont Raise #2  
Check out if you haven't accidentally kicked any of the remote valves into detent. This would prevent the fluid from feeding the 3 pt valve.

Also, the knob under the seat is probably the most misunderstood control on a tractor. It will only adjust the speed that the 3pt drops and fully closed will actually lock the 3 pt in place, however it can still go up unless it's at max height already. It won't affect anything else on the hydraulic system other than the speed that the 3pt drops.

/ 3 Point Hitch Wont Raise
Check out if you haven't accidentally kicked any of the remote valves into detent. This would prevent the fluid from feeding the 3 pt valve.

Also, the knob under the seat is probably the most misunderstood control on a tractor. It will only adjust the speed that the 3pt drops and fully closed will actually lock the 3 pt in place, however it can still go up unless it's at max height already. It won't affect anything else on the hydraulic system other than the speed that the 3pt drops.
Please talk to me like I am 2......How do I check this?:)

/ 3 Point Hitch Wont Raise #4  
Besides setting the drop rate of the 3PH...it is often used to lock it down to keep any attachment from bouncing up when transporting...

/ 3 Point Hitch Wont Raise
Please talk to me like I am 2......How do I check this?:)
Nevermind I figured it out. I have a blue handled lever and it was pushed forward. I went and popped it in to the middle position and the 3 Point works as it should. Reading through the manual now, appears that little handle controls the rear remotes (Which I don't use yet so had no clue lol)

Thanks for the heads up, glad I got it sorted

/ 3 Point Hitch Wont Raise #8  
Sadly, I have the same problem, and playing with the handles doesn't help. I bought my 2016 XG3140H with a backhoe attached, and never removed it until 6 months ago. I wanted to level some dirt, and had a Gannon ready to attach. But the 3PH refused to move. By wiggling the controls and twisting the control under the seat, I got it to move a bit, but it won't hold any position or load. I called the dealer, and all they could suggest was to keep wiggling things. Since they're 1500 miles away, it's really not an option for me to take it to them for repair, and they won't send anyone to pick it up, or to fix it. I have no idea what to do next. Everything in the hydraulic system works great, excepting this one item.

Any ideas on what I can do to get this thing working right?

/ 3 Point Hitch Wont Raise #9  
When you took off the BH did you connect the hyd lines on the tractor together? Many tractors require this to complete the hyd circuit otherwise the hyd fluid hits a dead end at the unconnected lines and the pump goes into bypass mode.

/ 3 Point Hitch Wont Raise #10  
When you took off the BH did you connect the hyd lines on the tractor together? Many tractors require this to complete the hyd circuit otherwise the hyd fluid hits a dead end at the unconnected lines and the pump goes into bypass mode.
I think just the opposite. Connecting them together makes a big bypass loop itself.