3 Pt. Backhoe

/ 3 Pt. Backhoe #1  

rockarosa

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4550
Does anyone on here have a New Holland T C 30 with a 3 Pt backhoe? Just wondered if it works well for you.

/ 3 Pt. Backhoe #2  
As in After Market with No Sub-Frame ?? I have a TC 30 with the Sub-frame mounted 757 B.H. .

Fred H.

/ 3 Pt. Backhoe
Yes Fred, I bought a 3 pt. from Liberty Implements a 6 ft one. They tell me that I don't need a subframe but I'm a little concerned after reading some posts on here. How does your Hoe work out for you?

/ 3 Pt. Backhoe
A bolt on frame that runs from the back of the tractor up to the loader to keep the stress off the 3 pt.

/ 3 Pt. Backhoe #6  
   / 3 Pt. Backhoe
Well, I decided to play it safe. Bought a slightly used NH subframe for $250. I should be able to figure out a way to mount the Liberty backhoe with it.

/ 3 Pt. Backhoe #9  
My Sub-frame mount 757 works Great . I to use to be concerned with the issue's people were having with cracked housing's , etc... . Question's I had for them were not answered to my knowledge , Like was it a Geared model or HST model . One area I Think may cause problems with either is How tight people bring up the top link . With My 757 , I Barely put down pressure on the ground using the B.H. bucket and snug up the top link . You can keep putting more and more pressure on the ground and keep tightening up the top link , but I think that is were problems occur as it puts a " Bind " into the 3 point and the tractor housing itself .

I know I read those threads before about people having issue's , Just My opinion on what happened , also , these are compact tractors and Back hoe's , Not full size back hoe's or Excavators , Thus I error to the side of taking my time and not over loading things.

Fred H.

/ 3 Pt. Backhoe
Fred, I didn't want to take a chance when I can go ahead and put a sub frame on. I don't know how different a Liberty backhoe is compared to the NH. It probably won't just bolt up but I should be able to figure something out.