3-Point Hitch 3-PT Raise - Lower Lever

/ 3-PT Raise - Lower Lever #1  

Jeff Lary

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2950
This is on my 1995 L2950 I noticed a few times ago the( LEVER )to raise and lower the 3-pt arms is moving harder. Is this just a lube fix at the pivot points on the lever. Or is this a a sign of somthing more serious?. Lets say it used to take 2 lbs of force to move the lever,... now it takes 10 lbs. Has this ever happened to anyone else. :confused2:

/ 3-PT Raise - Lower Lever
Well 60 readers and no responce? I must be at the beginning of somtning bad that has never happend before to anyone,....not good

/ 3-PT Raise - Lower Lever #3  
Yeah, I have no clue. Does it get any easier to move after you have exercised it a bit? Does it have any position where it seems to have more or less resistance than others? Does it feel like it is binding someplace or more like it is stuck in position until you get it moving?

I am not familiar with the physical mechanism on your model, is there much between the handle and the valve it controls?

/ 3-PT Raise - Lower Lever
All good things to consider. I will have to look a little closer.I just mentioned it cause there is always a chance that someone else just had the same issue.