Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660 Ansung B2504 FE loader and Kubota MMM
How does this price sound?

L3240 HST, R4's
724 Loader with HD bucket
Loader third function valve
One rear remote

Price is $22,679 PLUS tax. This price was supposed to include the QA for the loader, but not sure it does. Ethanol and water in tires is around $100.

He did say that when I got ready to order he "might be able to do a little better".

Thanks

/ 3240 Price Check #2  
I don't know how much the 3rd function valve goes for but my machine, L3240 hst+, set up the same as you are listing (with a QD bucket) ran a solid 3K less.

/ 3240 Price Check
I don't know how much the 3rd function valve goes for but my machine, L3240 hst+, set up the same as you are listing (with a QD bucket) ran a solid 3K less.

Wow...the third function valve is only $770. Well, that's why I posted...gotta see what's the "norm".

/ 3240 Price Check #4  
Yep, always pays to shop a bit and ask questions!

I called a few dealers. I had mine delivered from Newberry SC about 45 miles from me. I've done a bit of business with them before.... 4 tractors including this one. ;)

/ 3240 Price Check #5  
Go for the QA on the loader bucket, its so nice to go from the bucket to forks in under 30 seconds!

/ 3240 Price Check #6  
Go for the QA on the loader bucket, its so nice to go from the bucket to forks in under 30 seconds!

I agree 100%!! I almost gave it a second thought when I purchased and find myself wondering what I would have done without my forks.

/ 3240 Price Check

I plan on doing this. Not sure if that price quote already includes it or not.

BTW, I'm the same as the person that sent you the PM on Lawnsite yesterday.

/ 3240 Price Check #8  
3 weeks ago I purchased a new L3240 w/ 724 fel w/ SSQA and HD RB bucket, CC filled R4s, and rear work light. I was out the door at $19,000.00. 0 down, 0% interest for 54 months through KCC. I am in the Cincinnati area. Location does matter. I found this out while doing my own research. Absolutley love the tractor. Positives are too many to list. No negatives to report as of yet. This is probably the largest and heaviest built tractor in this HP range. Some may say that is a negative. So far, more than enough power. Hope this helps.

/ 3240 Price Check #9  
HST or GST or neither of the above??