3620H price check

/ 3620H price check #11  
I went with this dealer because he took the time to talk to me. He answers my calls and texts. Midstate Turf is about 100 miles north of my place. They do a high volume and pass on the savings. The price was better than a comparable MF 2750e, Kioti DK4510 and LS XR4150. The Branson beat the Kioti and LS on specifications as well. My total package was around $41k and I went with their financing at 4.25%.

What good is a dealer that's only 20 miles away that doesn't care about your business (green and orange). I contacted a MF dealer 30 miles away and never got a response.

/ 3620H price check
I went with this dealer because he took the time to talk to me. He answers my calls and texts. Midstate Turf is about 100 miles north of my place. They do a high volume and pass on the savings. The price was better than a comparable MF 2750e, Kioti DK4510 and LS XR4150. The Branson beat the Kioti and LS on specifications as well. My total package was around $41k and I went with their financing at 4.25%.

What good is a dealer that's only 20 miles away that doesn't care about your business (green and orange). I contacted a MF dealer 30 miles away and never got a response.
Yea i called them today actually! The guy i spoke to was very knowledgeable. The only dealer to mention Bransons having what is essentially a Cummins in it.

their price for the 3620 was actually slightly higher than what my dealer is giving me. They also said I’d have to wait 4-5 months!

so i think I’m happy with the current deal I’ll be getting.

/ 3620H price check #13  
The A series engine was originally designed and made by Onan. Cummins bought the rights, then licensed or sold them to Kukje and bought engines from them for a while. I don't know what changes Cummins made from the original Onan design but Kujke changed the block from dry sleeves to parent bore and changed the head for better cooling.
(see http://engineprofessional.com/TB/TB020118-2.pdf)

So it's kind of a Cummins if you assume that their engineers looked at it and fixed anything they found that needed it. Which is probably a reasonable assumption but I've yet to find a document that says so.