3pt Carry All

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
:thumbsup: Heck of handy attachment.

rekees4300

Elite Member
Tractor
JD4300
I really like the idea of being able to carry stuff though and lift from the rear as well - I could incorporate ballast into the box as well (BTW my tires are loaded but they get really light with the 4n1 on and the BH off).

Whenever I just need ballast for a short period of time it's quicker to just throw some bags of sand onto the carryall than it is to remove the carryall and replace with a ballast box. It's easy to adjust the weight as needed by simply removing/adding more bags.

flingwing1969

Platinum Member
The CA Cascades in the shadow of Mt. Lassen
Tractor
LS G3038, JD GT275, and Bolins H16
Whenever I just need ballast for a short period of time it's quicker to just throw some bags of sand onto the carryall than it is to remove the carryall and replace with a ballast box. It's easy to adjust the weight as needed by simply removing/adding more bags.

I really need the ballast on there all the time as I'm apt to do a lift at any time - that's why my hoe is usually on the tractor. The carryall would be exactly that, but its "floor" would be a concrete slab weighing in the neighborhood of 600 lbs. No need to change TPH implements or load and unload to accommodate a lifting operation - this is me with a ten-foot gin-pole out front and my 700 lb hoe as ballast and the rears never get light. The carryall with ballast floor would be intended to replace the hoe as a more useful rear weight.

using boom on shop B.jpg

tcreeley

Elite Member
Tractor
2003 NH TC30
I use mine to carry water to the back garden!

Attachments

• Pump a.JPG
    Pump a.JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 153