3pt Carry All

/ 3pt Carry All #11  
Very nice.
I made my own and just copied a picture I saw on TSC web site.
What thickness did you use for steel?

/ 3pt Carry All #12  
I've noticed a few others that cut the sides at an angle instead of running flush vertically.

Is there a reason that I'm missing. It seems like you could haul more if the side boards were all extended flush.

I built mine with no sides at all. Makes it easy to carry long stuff. I mounted hooks on the front of the headboard and under the rear deck and keep a length of small nylon rope which works great for tying down loads of firewood, which I stack crosswise in two or three rows. Hooks visible front and rear here:
carryall-2.jpg carryall-1.jpg

/ 3pt Carry All
Very nice.
I made my own and just copied a picture I saw on TSC web site.
What thickness did you use for steel?

I bought the Countyline carry all from TSC. Added PT lumber on it and painted to match LS tractor

/ 3pt Carry All #14  
Just did mine this last week. Still haven’t decided on how I am gonna do my sides. IMG_1266.JPG

/ 3pt Carry All #15  
I bought the Countyline carry all from TSC. Added PT lumber on it and painted to match LS tractor

Ahh okay. Do you have a guess what they used?
I made mine from 5/16 3x3 angle iron with 5/8th thick mounting points.

IMG_5831.JPGIMG_5832.JPG

/ 3pt Carry All #18  
Looking great.

After MMM is Carry All probably the most used implement for me.

/ 3pt Carry All #19  
Another useful possibility is removable stake sides

2013FireWood3.JPG

gg

/ 3pt Carry All #20  
Thanks for you post - got me thinking.

I'm going to have to give some thought to making one of these and the way I handle my work. I have a 4n1 bucket that is on my tractor maybe 20% of the time and it is quite heavy. Most of the time I keep my forks on for toting things around often up to the maximum lift capacity of the FEL. I keep my backhoe on almost all the time, mostly for ballast but I also often find a handy use for it and it's thumb from time to time so it is not just dead weight.

I really like the idea of being able to carry stuff though and lift from the rear as well - I could incorporate ballast into the box as well (BTW my tires are loaded but they get really light with the 4n1 on and the BH off).