3pt Carry All

/ 3pt Carry All
One very important note concerning the trailer hitch, as I have it installed; it ain’t good for pulling logs out of a pile! I knew better but broke the 2”x10” board that the hitch is mounted to. I’ve since replaced it but I may end up welding a piece of 3” angle across to mount the hitch to.

/ 3pt Carry All #32  
One very important note concerning the trailer hitch, as I have it installed; it ain’t good for pulling logs out of a pile! I knew better but broke the 2”x10” board that the hitch is mounted to. I’ve since replaced it but I may end up welding a piece of 3” angle across to mount the hitch to.

That’s exactly what I would do! Get you a cross brace and weld it up! Then you should be good!

/ 3pt Carry All #33  

Man. All these nice ones makes me want to hide mine in embarrassment.
IMG_2498.JPG

It has 3/4 plywood (stored inside). PVC handle holders and some eyebolts.
The receiver was a scrap metal find and I cut it down and welded to the end.
It all sets perfectly on a HF mover's dolly due to prior perfect planning and meticulous execution of assembly (dumb luck) to roll around on the shop floor.

Custom stickers were done by the artist who also consented to pose for this glamour shot free of charge.

/ 3pt Carry All #34  
that should be posted in the people hauling things wrong section.. in a car seat but no seat belts!! looks like a "daddies girl" to me and she looks like a keeper!! you should be proud!! my recently turned 26 year old Daddies Girl still blames dad for all her expensive hobbies she did with the family.. her 154" snowmobile, ski boat, hunting, snowboarding.. I just chuckle and say better than spending it over the bar!!Snapseed.jpg

/ 3pt Carry All #35  
Man. All these nice ones makes me want to hide mine in embarrassment.

Why ???? Long as it does what you need it to do what more could you want. Looks like pretty important cargo you got there !!!!

gg

/ 3pt Carry All #36  
The cargo alone is worth a million dollars.