3pt forks or front bucket

/ 3pt forks or front bucket #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
Made this last week. Worked great with the forks, but when I tried to pick up some gravel with the bucket on the back I bent the 1/2" strap for the lower pins. I was thinking I would need a little more room when it came to hooking up so I when 4" long on them. I was wrong because the frame is all open, also they should of been 3/4" stock and only need 2" from the frame.

Had to get stright and weld in a helper bracket to the inside, hope that does it. Shouldn't be needing it for grading anyways. Made it for moving my fire wood on skids.

Sorry I couldn't down size the pictures for the guys on dial up, using Vista on this computer and haven't found out how to to it yet.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 142
   / 3pt forks or front bucket #2  
Careful there, don't try lifting that poultry without proper ballast on the other end.;)

Looks good, though. I have thought about something like that, but I think that what I really need is a set of three point forks so I can move two pallets at once.

/ 3pt forks or front bucket #3  
Sorry I couldn't down size the pictures for the guys on dial up, using Vista on this computer and haven't found out how to to it yet.

Just do a search online for Image resizer for windows. Its a free download. I use it on 2 computers using Win 8 and Vista.

/ 3pt forks or front bucket
Thanks!!! I'll check see if I can find it. Sure need it.

/ 3pt forks or front bucket #5  
Pretty slick!

/ 3pt forks or front bucket
George2615
I looked for Image resizer for windows and there was alot and I didn't know a safe one to down load it. What one did you download? Thanks, Lee