------------

Super Star Member
Tractor
M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
Like I said Tractor House plus they offer financing as well as transportation too. Selling it local is one thing but when you don't there will be transportation costs involved too. Last one I bought was 400 mores away but I negotiated a deal with the seller (JD dealer) to deliver it to the farm.

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
Its great if you can find a buyer.

But I still think selling separate you may have better luck.

A package deal is gonna require a STEEP discount IMO because its not likely someone is gonna want ALL the attachments.

The tractor is worth ~$25k IMO. And I dont see $14k worth of implements.

Im pretty sure you will find that implements depreciate.....unlike the late market with used tractors that is nuts.
For example, I dont know ANYONE that would pay nearly $1400 for an old ford 101 2-bottom plow. $300-$400 maybe.

Not trying to dissuade you, just stating what I feel is realistic. The variety of implements you have is gonna be a hard sell as a package. I can see the plow, disc, cultivator, etc going together. But someone after a tractor for that is probably gonna have little interest in the lawn tools like the rake and dethatcher. And someone interested in the lawn/landscape tools is probably gonna have little interest in the tillage tools or bushhog

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301
I'm more surprised that Jeff isn't PM everyone that posted to stop clogging his thread. 🤣

$39K is a good starting point and better than trying to sell each implement separately.
Nah, he just deleted his post and started another... using the same techniques which haven't worked so far.

Hay Dude

Tractor
Case-IH MX-270, MF7495, Kubota M135XTDSC, Kubota M126XTDC, Kubota F3680, Kubota ZD331

tacticalturnip

Gold Member
Tractor
Deere 1025R
Just sold one of my Kubbys advertised on Tractor House on Wednesday. Traffic to my phone was really light, then BOOM I go a crap ton of calls about May 9th and had guys battling for it.
Now it’s my turn to buy and she just might be this one:

Looking at a couple others, but this one checks a lotta boxes for me.

TractorHouse really that good? I've had my 1025R on CL and FB for about 2 weeks and have not had a single inquiry.

Hay Dude

Tractor
Case-IH MX-270, MF7495, Kubota M135XTDSC, Kubota M126XTDC, Kubota F3680, Kubota ZD331
Its very good, but remember the old saying “you get what you pay for”
Ad prices jumped radically (probably because of the price of fuel, right? :rolleyes: )

They were $220 for 4 weeks. Just jumped to $260.
Still worth it, but wow.

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301
What get's me is that as smart as he seems to be, he has no clue how to sell it; yet won't entertain suggestions to make his ad more appealing. How many people are going to read through 3 pages of generic info which they can find with a 10 second internet search; just to see what he is selling?

• Good Post
Reactions: LD1

tradosaurus

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400 HST, heavy duty bucket, 3rd function, R1 tires (rears filled), 2 remotes
What get's me is that as smart as he seems to be, he has no clue how to sell it; yet won't entertain suggestions to make his ad more appealing. How many people are going to read through 3 pages of generic info which they can find with a 10 second internet search; just to see what he is selling?
Hard to convince a know-it-all