48"/4200# vs 42"/2200# Construction Attachements / EA forks for CUT

/ 48"/4200# vs 42"/2200# Construction Attachements / EA forks for CUT
You should be able to purchase 42" and 48" forks directly from the dealer and added to your tractor's payment. I bought the 42" 2200# with mine. Good enough for everything I'm gonna do with them.
Probably in a "normal" year? The dealer only has 4000#/48" units, which they buy in bulk yearly from Construction Attachments ... they quoted me a couple month lead and $200 more for the lighter, smaller forks. [I don't think they are scaming me - my salesman quoted that, and said outright i should just buy them elsewhere; he also pointed me to the CountryLine Post hole auger over something he had in stock, because my use really doesn't require top-of-the-line there). Seems legit to me; just a nuts, nuts year for supply chain.

/ 48"/4200# vs 42"/2200# Construction Attachements / EA forks for CUT #12  
I have the same loader, bought my ck3510 in a package that included forks. I was originally slightly dismayed to see they are from the land pride compact-tractor line, 42" forks with 2100 lbs capacity. But I've since re-thought that position, and now love them. Reason being, They are ultra light, yielding more loader lift capacity. And easy for me to drag around on the ground if needed (when not on the tractor). And yet seem very strong; plenty for my pallet shuffling needs anyway.

/ 48"/4200# vs 42"/2200# Construction Attachements / EA forks for CUT
I ordered the 2200#/42" from EverythingAttachments ... should be useful. I can't pick up 2200# other than possibly just off the ground; so should be plenty strong.