4WD light on DK4510

/ 4WD light on DK4510 #11  
my 4x4 switch lights up, and a light on the dash lights up. but its a 2010 DK45. youll have to ask your dealer
You said that your DK45 has a switch. My DK4510 has a lever instead of a switch; there is nothing to even tell the MCU to turn the light on, much less to tell the MCU to turn on the 4wd solenoid. The DK10 Series apparently dropped that feature for the US market. The only thing that we get here in the US is a light that momentarily turns on when you turn the key. No switch, no wires, no solenoid, just a lever.

:censored:

/ 4WD light on DK4510 #12  
You said that your DK45 has a switch. My DK4510 has a lever instead of a switch; there is nothing to even tell the MCU to turn the light on, much less to tell the MCU to turn on the 4wd solenoid. The DK10 Series apparently dropped that feature for the US market. The only thing that we get here in the US is a light that momentarily turns on when you turn the key. No switch, no wires, no solenoid, just a lever.

:censored:
Pretty sure we don't have Quick Turn either, at least not my CK10. Would really help in my sandy soil. The fronts get pushed here sometimes in a a turn.

/ 4WD light on DK4510 #13  
Pretty sure we don't have Quick Turn either, at least not my CK10. Would really help in my sandy soil. The fronts get pushed here sometimes in a a turn.
Nope, but we got the light! 🥳

/ 4WD light on DK4510 #14  
No. Some of the lights are only active on the European models. The lights are in the dash but only light during the initial "test" when you turn on the ignition. Traced out the wiring diagrams and could see the terminals on the MCU on the US drawings have no connections but on EU drawing it shows circuits for 4WD and QT (for example) that are not available here. I looked to confirm whether the wiring harness had anything near the switch location to tie into for adding a micro-switch to the lever but the wiring (for the switches) is not there, also indicated in drawing. The switch would be right above the parking brake. Nothing for QT/4WD but that is where the OBD2 port is. The QT (quick turn) feature uses steering position sensors to bias the hydro to the rear wheels to assist steering.

View attachment 712219

View attachment 712220
Very in detail. Thank you so much !

/ 4WD light on DK4510 #15  
I emailed kioti about the 4wd light and was told it was only used on European models. Mine is there but only on startup. DK5510, 2018.