5 Volt USB Fans

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #1  

Mrsig

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS MT225 4x4
I just installed 2 5 volt fans with LED lights the fans are 3 speed and will run for about 4.5 hours on the battery or when the motor is on they run off of the USB ports. With the new roof and fans 95 + deg heat is nothing now as long as I stay on the tractor.
fans.jpeg

fans1.jpeg

Last edited:
   / 5 Volt USB Fans #2  
You have enough stuff on there? I see the ROPS is folded back, making it useless. The roof you have won't do squat for you if you roll it.... just saying.

Should have just bought a cab tractor with climate control but then there wouldn't be room for all that stuff...

You must be short, I'd never be able to get on or off without hitting the roof.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #4  
I like the Rhinohide top. Got mine last week but haven't installed it yet. I bought just the top as I'll need to make a custom frame and mount. Hope you used the "discount code". ;)

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #5  
Do people really run into that many issues they need to carry a full blown rifle? I feel like i would bump or that stuff would get in my way like 50% of the time.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #6  
Do people really run into that many issues they need to carry a full blown rifle?
Not many issues at all. But all it takes is ONE when you're not prepared to defend yourself and your property. The "open border" fiasco is really making life dangerous in the South. You won't hear about THAT from the mainstream talking heads. I carry a weapon every time I step outside my house.

Why don't you mention your city. Our governor will be happy to send a few hundred thousand new "citizens" to your city. :cautious: Pay no mind that they can't feed or provide for themselves. They'll just take yours.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #7  
I just installed 2 12 volt fans with LED lights the fans are 3 speed and will run for about 4.5 hours on the battery or when the motor is on they run off of the USB ports. With the new roof and fans 95 + deg heat is nothing now as long as I stay on the tractor.
View attachment 758614

View attachment 758615

I dig your setup. The one aspect of open station tractors I love, is the ability to attach and carry various equipment and tools. The AR is just another tool that is important to keep handy. I like your fans as well.

Rock on! (y)

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #8  
There are wild hogs that make good bacon in Bushnell Florida. Not to mention snakes, pythons and 2 legged wolves !
Nice fans by the way.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #9  
You mean there are folks that are not within reach of a weapon at all times? :eek:

Last edited: