50 Hour Service on TC34DA

/ 50 Hour Service on TC34DA #1  

mjonesnh

Gold Member
Tractor
TC34DA
With 45 hours on the clock I am getting ready to do the 50 hour service on my TC34. The maint. schedule calls for changing out the HST and hydraulic filters. Since this is my first time to replace the filters I was wondering if the hydraulic system has to be bled after new filters are installed? Should I fill the new filters with NH 134 fluid before I install the filters?

/ 50 Hour Service on TC34DA #2  
You're about 3 hours ahead of me. I have a NH T2320 (old designation was TC45DA).

I plan to pre-fill the two hydraulic filters.

Cycling the FEL and 3PH a few times will bleed the system. Recheck fluid level again afterwards.

/ 50 Hour Service on TC34DA #3  
I'm not sure about your larger machine, but when I did my 300 hr service on my TC-24D, I didn't worry about filling the filters or bleeding. My system holds about 8 gallons, can only drain about 5. Refilled and had no problems. I would expect yours to be the same. Fuel filters? Another story, have to bleed the system.

Brad

/ 50 Hour Service on TC34DA #4  
mjonesnh said:
With 45 hours on the clock I am getting ready to do the 50 hour service on my TC34. The maint. schedule calls for changing out the HST and hydraulic filters. Since this is my first time to replace the filters I was wondering if the hydraulic system has to be bled after new filters are installed? Should I fill the new filters with NH 134 fluid before I install the filters?

I prefilled mine--started it for a few seconds check the dip stick.
I'll even excercise the loader up and down then re check all fluids hyd and oil
levels.

I agree with Tractorbeam she bleads her self.