7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over

/ 7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over #2  
appalling.yet one more example of adults putting children at risk around heavy machinery. Just reading this makes me.....sick

/ 7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over #4  
Notice that under the photo it says "A Front Loader". That means it is not the actual machine just a picture that "a web guy" at Fox found to make the article look more eye catching. If they had the photo of the actual machine that would be another "selling point"

Horrible accident no matter what tho.

/ 7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over #5  
This was a very tragic accident. Even when my grandchildren- two grandsons and two granddaughters were young they wanted to sit on my lap while I was driving my tractor. I resisted their pleas and even now since they have grown older I still won't allow them to ride anywhere on my tractor while I am driving. When they can drive my tractor in a responsible manner all by themselves, they can with my blessing. Creekbend.

/ 7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over #6  
I assume just by title of thread some will even avoid clicking on to it.
If it saves someones life or keeps them from injury, anything safety related definately worth trying to educate people with.

Boone

/ 7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over #7  
Here we go again, but another "how come I am so stupid" thread.

/ 7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over #8  
As a kid I was getting a ride in the bucket down a mountain logging road. The bucket tripped, I landed in a crouch and rolled out of the way. I always wondered...
The seven year old must have fallen from the bucket on a bounce.
However it happened, a tragedy that didn't need to be. I hope the kid was having a good time before dying.

/ 7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over #9  
I hope the kid was having a good time before dying.
And I'm sure the kid thought he was also going to be protected by his elders, before dieing.

/ 7 Year Old Killed By Falling From Bucket/Run Over #10  
This was a very tragic accident. Even when my grandchildren- two grandsons and two granddaughters were young they wanted to sit on my lap while I was driving my tractor. I resisted their pleas and even now since they have grown older I still won't allow them to ride anywhere on my tractor while I am driving. When they can drive my tractor in a responsible manner all by themselves, they can with my blessing. Creekbend.
The three most important things in life are (1) Love, (2) Friendship, (3) Respect. Money cannot buy any of these.You have to earn them. Without these, a person's life is lonely and shallow. Creekbend