A bit of mowing !

/ A bit of mowing ! #1  

D7E

Veteran Member
Tractor
Versatile 895 Versatile 876 Ford TW20 Ford TW5 MF 3505 FWA MF 390 FWA Ford 7600 Fiat 766 FWA JD 2030 MF 165 MF 35 Fordson major x 3 CAT 416 b Backhoe Case 580 b backhoe MF
today been mowing lawn/ditches and making roadside crops look 18 inches taller in 37 degrees c with 46 humidex ..I think i lost a few pounds .!...British JD 2030 with duncan cab ....Rear Wheels and tyres came off a scrap co-op pull type combine !

Last edited:
   / A bit of mowing ! #2  
today been mowing lawn/ditches and making roadside crops look 18 inches taller in 37 degrees c with 46 humidex ..I think i lost a few pounds .!...British JD 2030 with duncan cab ....Rear Wheels and tyres came off a scrap co-op pull type combine !

D7E,

Nice lawn. With that heat and humidity don't you wish you had a batwing mower to get it done quicker or is your cab air conditioned!

idaho2

/ A bit of mowing ! #3  
Very nice looking old tractor.

/ A bit of mowing ! #4  
D7E:

Interesting headlights on the front. Are those original equipment or aftermarket?

/ A bit of mowing !
D7E:

Interesting headlights on the front. Are those original equipment or aftermarket?

These are home made or aftermarket but i think JD supplied this narrow style in black plastic too . They were very common on deere tractors with Quicke loaders in the UK to make the loader fit better.It was a quicke loader i took off this tractor !

/ A bit of mowing ! #6  
Now that's what I like to see.... a tractor outstanding in it's field!!!!! :laughing: Excellent job on the lawn, is that a 6ft mower behind it?

It's just as hot here in SC. We've been having 95-100F the last three weeks. Well, it was bit cooler last weekend and only got up to 91 lol but now it's back up to 99 again for the next three days. Stay cool ya'll!

/ A bit of mowing ! #7  
Can't beat those mowing tires. They probably ride nice, as well.